Global warming err Climate change HOAX

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, then you Leftist loonies who keep trying to block drilling and new pipelines should join with us to save the world by fracking.

Nonsense, the scientific consensus dictates that the only way to reverse the environmental damage is radical wealth distribution. If we start sending trillions of dollars to India, China, etc., they will magically stop polluting.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Nonsense, the scientific consensus dictates that the only way to reverse the environmental damage is radical wealth distribution. If we start sending trillions of dollars to India, China, etc., they will magically stop polluting.

I was worried about the environmental footprint of actually transporting all that cash. Then once they get the cash, they'll probably burn the pallets to keep themselves warm.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The anti science sentiment is similar. Does that make sense to you? 

Nothing is similar in the span of 500 years ya numbskull. 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

These wind propellers are blowing so hard the earths orbit is slowing down! And the waves on the ocean are growing! 

I assume you don’t know that for some reason unbeknownst to me a majority of those windmills are ever functioning?  Whenever we go to PS, which is often they are not working. 

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I assume you don’t know that for some reason unbeknownst to me a majority of those windmills are ever functioning?  Whenever we go to PS, which is often they are not working. 

500 years doesn’t matter, people are still people, science is still science. 

Liars are still liars liars and idiots are still idiots. 

People fight against the truth now just like then 

500 years ago, empiricists were fighting the "belief" system of the church. 

Now, you are fighting empiricism by resorting to a belief system that would have made the Church of old blush. 

That you don't understand the irony of the Climate Change cult only makes it all the more hilarious.

30 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

500 years ago, empiricists were fighting the "belief" system of the church. 

Now, you are fighting empiricism by resorting to a belief system that would have made the Church of old blush. 

That you don't understand the irony of the Climate Change cult only makes it all the more hilarious.

BUT THERE'S AN EMPIRICAL CONSENSUS!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No wonder the Left likes them so much, they're democrats.

...uh oh.....anybody have Al Gore on speed dial??..............

Explosion in Antarctic sea ice levels may cause another ice age

By Chris Ciaccia | Fox News

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. But a new study suggests an increase in sea ice may lead to a much more devastating change in the Earth's climate — another ice age.

Using computer simulations, the research suggests that an increase in sea ice could significantly alter the circulation of the ocean, ultimately leading to a reverse greenhouse effect as carbon dioxide levels in the ocean increase and levels in the air decrease.

“One key question in the field is still what caused the Earth to periodically cycle in and out of ice ages,” University of Chicago professor and the study's co-author, Malte Jansen, said in a statement. “We are pretty confident that the carbon balance between the atmosphere and ocean must have changed, but we don’t quite know how or why."

https://www.foxnews.com/science/explosion-antarctic-sea-ice-ice-age

34 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

lol  foxnews/science?    nuff said on that link.   No thanks.

Yet FOX destroys the others in viewership by a country mile.

Wonder why?

It must mean the deplorables and smelly Walmart people can’t afford other premium channels. ?

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

lol  foxnews/science?    nuff said on that link.   No thanks.

I have little interest in what Bob believes

but this type of reaction always should be pointed out 

the actual research is by University of Chicago professors, but Bobby wouldn’t know that would he. 

He, and many others here, have no interest in trying to get any information that might challenge their predetermined bias

Their posts should be judged accordingly 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, B-Man said:

I have little interest in what Bob believes

but this type of reaction always should be pointed out 

the actual research is by University of Chicago professors, but Bobby wouldn’t know that would he. 

He, and many others here, have no interest in trying to get any information that might challenge their predetermined bias

Their posts should be judged accordingly 

i would trust the Climate Change side more if all the people screaming it at me weren't also liberals and Dems and those likely lads