F'n Thug Arse Lynch At It Again, This Time a Wallet At a Gas Stati

boyst

Punk ass mofo.

Who does he think he is?!

Marshawn Lynch did his good deed for the day Tuesday after a man said the Seattle Seahawksrunning back returned his wallet that had been dropped at a gas station in Marysville, Washington.

Marshawn Lynch and some of his teammates visited Marysville-Pilchuck High School on Tuesday and took part in an assembly. Five people lost their lives at the school in a shooting incident on Oct. 24.

I don't get it?

I played off the whole stereotype that he was a dumb thug.

But he was at a gas station and found a wallet and instead of just giving it to the clerk he took it to the guys house personally with some other Seahawks player with a jersey.

set up?

I kind of wondered that, too. But, I don't think Lynch would give that much effort for a setup. If it is faked at all, then its a totally made up story with no effort.

We could start a pool: how many months following retirement will it be before he files for bankruptcy? Maybe throw in how many charges will be filed against him before bankruptcy as a tie breaker.

Was anything missing after they left? Did he bring an old friend to sneak in ther back door while he engaged the guy for a photo op at the front door. Old trick, but effective.

We could start a pool: how many months following retirement will it be before he files for bankruptcy? Maybe throw in how many charges will be filed against him before bankruptcy as a tie breaker.

Was anything missing after they left? Did he bring an old friend to sneak in ther back door while he engaged the guy for a photo op at the front door. Old trick, but effective.

Actually, many rumors say he is very frugal with his money.