Bills looking at options after snowstorm Slams region

HOUSE

A powerful pre-winter storm-in has led to uncertainty for the Buffalo Bills as they prepare for a Week 12 home date against the New York Jets.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that the NFL is working with the Bills to determine the viability of Ralph Wilson Stadium -- which, like the rest of the region, is under a thick blanket of snow. A Bills spokesman told Rapoport that the team is "working on snow removal and plan is to still (play) at Sunday at 1 (p.m. ET), and that "if that were to change, it would be the league's call."

SNIP

http://www.nfl.com/n...rm-slams-region

post-19906-0-13672800-1416418093_thumb.jpg

Edited by HOUSE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A powerful pre-winter storm-in has led to uncertainty for the Buffalo Bills as they prepare for a Week 12 home date against the New York Jets.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that the NFL is working with the Bills to determine the viability of Ralph Wilson Stadium -- which, like the rest of the region, is under a thick blanket of snow. A Bills spokesman told Rapoport that the team is "working on snow removal and plan is to still (play) at Sunday at 1 (p.m. ET), and that "if that were to change, it would be the league's call."

SNIP

http://www.nfl.com/n...rm-slams-region

They have 4.5 days to clear 70" of snow.

This is Buffalo not Atlanta we only need the .5 to get ready.

Roger better keep his hands off our home game!

I don't like aggregate threads I never read them. You have 15 different people talking about 20 different topics. It just becomes noise.

Don't worry we won't run out of ink.

We can have special threads for a specific topic like "Is the game going to get postponed?"

I don't like aggregate threads I never read them. You have 15 different people talking about 20 different topics. It just becomes noise.

Don't worry we won't run out of ink.

We can have special threads for a specific topic like "Is the game going to get postponed?"

We already have an entire thread about the weather in the region and its impact on the game. Why not have 10 or 15? Makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

The NFL is looking to move the game. Per NFLN the NFL WANTS THE GAME MOved or played on Monday. Heavily favoring playing Monday.

Bills are saying they want the game in buffalo

This is the NFL saying saying this. Not bills

I'm droving be home in few but wanted to correct it

Actual photo of Buffalo after the storm:

dayaftertomorrow.jpg

They had BETTER play the game at the Ralph - this is Buffalo football weather!

And let me add that as a Vermonter, I'm pretty disappointed that Buffalo is hoarding all that snow, please feel free to park that lake effect right over Stowe! It's sunny with NO snow here (though it's cold had hell and the resort is already open, sooo....)

Actual photo of Buffalo after the storm:

dayaftertomorrow.jpg

They had BETTER play the game at the Ralph - this is Buffalo football weather!

And let me add that as a Vermonter, I'm pretty disappointed that Buffalo is hoarding all that snow, please feel free to park that lake effect right over Stowe! It's sunny with NO snow here (though it's cold had hell and the resort is already open, sooo....)

You are in Stowe? I have spent a lot of time there. And I have seen some huge snow storms up there. Best skiing in the east

Two NFL links on Buffalo snow:

Bills still eye scheduled kickoff vs. Jets despite snow

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000430819/article/bills-still-eye-scheduled-kickoff-vs-jets-despite-snow

Bills coaches bunkered at facility, taping game plan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000430899/article/bills-coaches-bunkered-at-facility-taping-game-plan