Bills Sign Safety Bacarri Rambo

iommi

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

Report per @MikeGarafolo: Bills are signing former Redskins safety Bacarri Rambo.

He seemed capable as a Safety. He would go for the big hit instead if the tackle. Which led to some long scores.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2014/09/18/jim-haslett-is-disappointed-bacarri-rambo-did-not-pan-out/

This probably means that Graham will be taking McKelvin's spot.

He seemed capable as a Safety. He would go for the big hit instead if the tackle. Which led to some long scores.

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2014/09/18/jim-haslett-is-disappointed-bacarri-rambo-did-not-pan-out/

This probably means that Graham will be taking McKelvin's spot.

Bills confirmed Graham was starting for McK

You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best.

This just made me spit my drink out due to uncontrollable laughter. What a great movie and post.

I live in the MD/DC area so I am familiar with him. He didn't work out because he simply couldn't tackle. There are only so many times that you can implore him to wrap up and make the basic play. He just couldn't do it. In college you can level people and draw oohs and aaahs. But in the pros if you miss the tackle in the open field you hurt your team. Being a physical talent doesn't necessarily translate into being a good football player.