At the Risk of Getting Stoned by the Board...maybe we not out of it?

plenzmd1

So, Wade Famously declared us out of the playoffs one year, and after some big upsets turns out Bills still had a chance.

I dunno, i know its crazy, but i will still try to figure who needs to lose this weekend to help our chances to get into the tourney (which acccording the Jeremy stand at 3% now).

Plus, i am driving up to Buffalo with my son next week, he is jacked to go see another game( and see that other great Buffalo team in same weekend),

I need to be a good dad, buck up, and make the Jets game as big as possible for him. :doh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Wade Famously declared us out of the playoffs one year, and after some big upsets turns out Bills still had a chance.

I dunno, i know its crazy, but i will still try to figure who needs to lose this weekend to help our chances to get into the tourney (which acccording the Jeremy stand at 3% now).

Plus, i am driving up to Buffalo with my son next week, he is jacked to go see another game( and see that other great Buffalo team in same weekend),

I need to be a good dad, buck up, and make the Jets game as big as possible for him. :doh:

GET HIM!

Sure we are still in it….

All we have to do after beating the Jets and Browns is go into Denver and beat a team who has arguably the best QB in history and who also puts up 30+points every game, then come home and beat a team who is 3rd in the league in TD’s, and then go across the country and play a team who almost gave Denver a scare and then go to New England and beat the Patriots, you know how well we always do against them.

Oh and at the same time, hope that the Chiefs, Bengals, Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins, and Ravens all go on huge loosing streaks.

Yup. We are still in it.

CBF

we play @ Denver and @ NE. there's 2 more losses. we don't even have to show up to those games. The Packers are good and the Browns are looking good. We will lose at least one of those games. That makes us 8-8 at best and out of the playoffs. we are done, see you guys next year (hopefully with a new head coach or at least a good offensive coordinator)

Edited by kdiggz