Who do you WANT as the Bills coach in 2015?

Kirby Jackson

Bills Head Coach 2015  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT as the Bills Head Coach in 2015? (if you select other please indicate your choice in the comments)

Myself personally, I like D Marone and don't think a revolving door at HC will ever accomplish anything,

but given a choice, I've always thought Gruden would be a great fit for Buffalo

I would like Marrone if he cans Hackett and let a vet OC call the plays.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Marrone. Doug2 (Whaley and Marrone) and Cashman traded next years first round pick to get Watkins because "He can get us over the hump". Well I say Pegula keeps the three musketeers so they can deal with the aftermath of having no 1st rounder in the next draft. See what they do. 15 years, no post season, we can wait another. At least no one will ever break the record.

It's going to be Marrone. There is no other option. Moreover, this "outside consultant" that Terry Pegula is going to hire is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Who is this "outside consultant"? Bill Parcells? Jimmy Johnson? Marv Levy? Bruce Smith?

Ernie Arcozi??

- First clean out the FO and scouting Department; this is a ten year failed organization that has wasted drafts; Maybin, Spiller, etc! And the number Ones starting today at much to bragg about.

- Get a competent GM!!

- Hire a HC and let him hire the staff, no more Hackets and doing things on the cheap.

- Get a QB, RB, OL

- This team is not that far away and with the right off seasopn moves could get back into the playoff

- First clean out the FO and scouting Department; this is a ten year failed organization that has wasted drafts; Maybin, Spiller, etc! And the number Ones starting today at much to bragg about.

- Get a competent GM!!

- Hire a HC and let him hire the staff, no more Hackets and doing things on the cheap.

- Get a QB, RB, OL

- This team is not that far away and with the right off seasopn moves could get back into the playoff

Dareus is the exception!

- Get a competent GM!!

- Get a QB, RB, OL

Dareus is the exception!

We have one and his name is Doug Whaley

CBF

There are quite a few impossibilities on that list...I doubt very much Cowher, Dungy, or Gruden are going to come back to coaching next year for any team. They have all turned down more intriguing jobs and higher profile jobs than Buffalo, in fact, some of the most sought after spots with SB quality rosters or NCAA championship pedigree schools.

None the less, I voted Cowher because if we are voting on that list he has the type of attitude and style this team desperately needs. He will bring an intensity that we lack and discipline we lack and command immediate respect from the players. I have no faith it will ever happen, but he's who I want on your list.

Realistically speaking, I would take Jim Harbaugh in a heart beat who I think would be attracted to us because we are very similar to what SF was when he took it over. A team with a lot of talent on D with a QB who isn't reaching his potential yet. In fact, we have more offensive weapons overall too.

If the Niners have truly tired of going to NFC Championships and are going to cut ties with Harbaugh, I'd happily welcome him to Buffalo. I don't care if Harbaugh's abrasive, the guy can build a winning team quickly.

Unfortunately, Harbaugh is just a more talented verson of Greg Williams......thinks he is still in college. I really don't want to see him with the Bills......

Does anyone know how much he makes at CBS?

Edit: Found it... $3.4M per year

CBF

It's not the money that's the issue, it's the game. It's a different game than when he stepped away and he's been gone too long. His coaching window has closed and I'm pretty sure he knows it and is fine with it. He won't go back just to get embarrassed.

Unfortunately, Harbaugh is just a more talented verson of Greg Williams......thinks he is still in college. I really don't want to see him with the Bills......

Difference being Harbaugh played in the league. Players respect that far more than when non players like Greggo tries it. Harbaugh is a dick, but he wins. We need winners, not nice guys.

I voted other. People may think I'm crazy, but I'd seriously would consider Mark Kelso. Okay, he's never coached before but he's seen a lot of football, played in the league, played under Marv and is very cerebral. His football knowledge is A-one. I'd keep Schwartz as Asst. Head Coach just to have someone who has done it before in the league plus his defense speaks highly of him. Mark can serve as Marv did, surround himself with good assistants and just be a manager of men and a football game. This team lacks that very aspect!!! The Urbik and M. Williams incidents typify this

It's not the money that's the issue, it's the game. It's a different game than when he stepped away and he's been gone too long. His coaching window has closed and I'm pretty sure he knows it and is fine with it. He won't go back just to get embarrassed.

Difference being Harbaugh played in the league. Players respect that far more than when non players like Greggo tries it. Harbaugh is a dick, but he wins. We need winners, not nice guys.

I agree with all of this. Personally I think that Cowher would be a disaster. It would be Shanahan bad. He's smart enough to see that it is a different game and stay in the studio.

Harbaugh would be a good choice. He's crazy but can coach. I'd be cool with him if he gets his personality under control.

I voted other. People may think I'm crazy, but I'd seriously would consider Mark Kelso. Okay, he's never coached before but he's seen a lot of football, played in the league, played under Marv and is very cerebral. His football knowledge is A-one. I'd keep Schwartz as Asst. Head Coach just to have someone who has done it before in the league plus his defense speaks highly of him. Mark can serve as Marv did, surround himself with good assistants and just be a manager of men and a football game. This team lacks that very aspect!!! The Urbik and M. Williams incidents typify this

Who would come here to scheme the dreadful offense for a radio color commentator that has never coached? They couldn't even talk Nate Hackett into staying under that scenario.

I agree with all of this. Personally I think that Cowher would be a disaster. It would be Shanahan bad. He's smart enough to see that it is a different game and stay in the studio.

Harbaugh would be a good choice. He's crazy but can coach. I'd be cool with him if he gets his personality under control.

Absolutely agreed. I'm not sure I'm buying the Niners getting rid of Harbaugh to begin with, but if they do I think the Pegulas have to at least consider it. Harbaugh would LOVE to be the one to topple the *pats and Bellycheat off their throne.