• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From "Die Hard":

Pegula: "Pass?? Who the !@#$ gives a **** about pass...who the !@#$ is this?"

Marrone: "This is head coach Doug Marrone and I'm in charge down here"

Pegula: "Ohhhh you're in charge...well let me tell you something Doooouuuug, it doesn't look like you're in charge of jack **** from up here. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Stop being part of the problem and put the other guy back on the phone"

And... what about seat belts? To fasten, take the little end and stick it the big end... you know what? if you don't know how

to use a seatbelt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer

because you are a *retard*.

Richard Hayden

Tommy Boy

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny !@#$ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white body down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of !@#$s this side of the nuthouse.

I'll start this off with this classic from ALIENS:

Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man! Game over! What the f--- are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Burke: Maybe we could build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?

Not a movie, but here is one from James Doohan 'Scotty' from Star Tek:

"She canna take any more, captain. She's gonna blow!"

Yes!