Calvin Klein hires first fat-a$$ plus size model

\GoBillsInDallas/

Ah, good old fashioned fat shaming...

PIvo0lc.jpg

Gorgeous. Finally they hired an actual woman with actual breasts and a real ass. 5'11", 34DD-32-42, gotta love it...

She's not gonna measure up to the bikini bridge standards of Boyst I bet :lol:

She is gorgeous. She is not at all 5'11" 34DD-32-42. My ex was 29J-26-34, 6' and 160lbs and was a size 10/12.

I have to believe, since she is a size 10 that she is about 6', as well, likely weighing 150-155, likely measuring 30E-26-32.

The saddest truth is that a size 10 is still pretty large, especially historically. But, sizes have fluctuated and adjusted over the time. Marlynn Monroe was a size 10 at the very most and that was when she was considered large - today that'd be a size 3/4. When shown often she was a size 8, modern day size 2.

Anyway, go to your local public location and look at half the teenagers out there and look how out of shape they are, good for people for being happy with themselves but it's getting ridiculous. Look at the new Kellogs commercial - women go in and try on jeans that have "radiant," "confident," and "strong." That's because they're rightfully embarrassed and ashamed their real pants sizes.

Not sure if this deserves it own thread...

but on the topic of Fat Azzes

Is anyone else sick to death of Kim Kardashian and here "nude" fatass twitts?

since the matter is NSFW or TBD I won't post the ugliness (which promotes the :censored: )

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Not sure if this deserves it own thread...

but on the topic of Fat Azzes

Is anyone else sick to death of Kim Kardashian and here "nude" fatass twitts?

since the matter is NSFW or TBD I won't post the ugliness (which promotes the :censored: )

Yes, I am.

It has nothing to do with how she looks. It has to do with who she is.

I believe the term you're looking for is transsexual.

OOh, I missed that. I bet he likes Buck Angel

looks just right but I prefer my girls to have some muscle with those curves

How about this, she is pretty hot. Yep, she is a woman, born and raised...

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

she's a hollywood flop media whore with boobs and an azz that should be hidden , A narcissist to the extreme

but I guess form you Doc I shouldn't have expected different

I can see most of the cosmetic changes, but how does she grow all that hair?

She's little different from any other Hollywood bimbo. So why would I get tired of seeing her naked?