Flinch

norton20

is the argument that he was coached to flinch just enough to draw the opponent offside but not enough to get a penalty?

If this is true, this is either evil genius level strategy (with poor execution) or just plain ridiculous.

If I owned the team, this type of crap would be ground for firing.

Just line up and snap the ball. Push forward for 6 inches and get the first down.

trying to draw them of is pathetic.

is the argument that he was coached to flinch just enough to draw the opponent offside but not enough to get a penalty?

If this is true, this is either evil genius level strategy (with poor execution) or just plain ridiculous.

Just line up and snap the ball. Push forward for 6 inches and get the first down.

from that view it looks like he just messed up. from the other it seemed as though he might be trying to be subtle. it wasnt subtle.

pretty darn clear, and from the refs POV it shouldve been very obvious.

just an odd case where it was more of a side to side motion so it was harder to see on the down the line angle

Was the ref in the end zone?

It definitely is clear here. Still don't know how the ref who called it saw it.

But if Bill Belichick did this he's a genius...probably because any ref would never flag him for it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot