Why is Leodis, of all people, mouthing off?

He was off, it happens to the best of them. He was good in the red zone until this game and without some epic mistakes we win again. Nobody is saying he is Peyton Manning but anyone with eyes can see that this is the best QB play we've had since Bledsoe. Enjoy it

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smack talk between division rivals is good. If he said it about the Pats* it would be meaningless. But it is a fact that in the last 4 times the Bills have played the other two div opponents, they have blown them out each time. They have won 4 out of the last 5 against Miami and the last 3 straight. They could lose this one, but it is no wonder they are confident going in.

I have been a Bills fan for 40 years, and he is one of my least favorite players, ever! Dumb decisions, fumbles, gets beat consistantly, yet runs his mouth like he's the second coming of Derelle Revis!

Start taking note of how many times he gets lit up and made to look silly, and you will see my point. He makes crucial mistakes at critical times, and comes off like a complete moron when interviewed.

Corey Graham is way better at corner than this clown will ever be!

I have been a Bills fan for 40 years, and he is one of my least favorite players, ever! Dumb decisions, fumbles, gets beat consistantly, yet runs his mouth like he's the second coming of Derelle Revis!

Start taking note of how many times he gets lit up and made to look silly, and you will see my point. He makes crucial mistakes at critical times, and comes off like a complete moron when interviewed.

Corey Graham is way better at corner than this clown will ever be!

I wouldn't go quite that far...he's talented and has improved (for instance, he now looks back for the ball often rather than watching the WR's eyes and going for the one hand blind block) but maybe he should have used the canned responses from his rookie handbook ("we're gonna go out there and play the Fins hard and give 110%")

McKelvin single handedly (single hand on the punt) lost the game and then mouths off. He has the IQ of a Squirrel.

STFU and put two hands on the ball.

that a foolish statement.

One thing that he should have done is NOT tried to over achieve after Bowe took him to school. He let the frustrations carry over to the media. Always been an emotional player who shows it and plays hard. regardless .

he should have not let emotions get the better of him ON the field and try to break the return.

he is truly pissed and showed it.

i have no issue with that. He knows who he is pissed at.

All I know is when Leodis starts acting like this his intensity tends to pick up......

Carry on Leodis

This is true.

5-4 and on verge of missing the playoffs for his entire career. Yeah. Carry on

Its his fault then. He had his best year last year. By far and away.

Team game brother. you cover as you are told to do.

There's no good reason for McKelvin to open his mouth BEFORE the game. It's just plain stupid.

There's no good reason for McKelvin to open his mouth BEFORE the game. It's just plain stupid.

Is it ?

I thought thats how its was done traditionally. Call the rat bastards out. Tell them you are coming for them.

I like it.

The Bills defense is actually in the position to back it up. Thats why i can dig it !

Go Bills

If I wasn't a Bills fan I would still look at this game and be able to tell you that the Buffalo Dline is going to take the Dolphins lunch money. Its patchwork line can't hold up. We already abused their first team once this season. We win this game hands down.

I wouldn't go quite that far...he's talented and has improved (for instance, he now looks back for the ball often rather than watching the WR's eyes and going for the one hand blind block) but maybe he should have used the canned responses from his rookie handbook ("we're gonna go out there and play the Fins hard and give 110%")

Where the hell is the fun in that ?

that crap makes me wanna puke.

where the hell is Jack Lambert these days.

Bills should be saying stuff like " rip your head off and s**t down your throat" . thats how god intended Football to be. at least on defense

I love the attitude and swagger instead of the "aww shucks ya got us!" Routine we're used to

and he got the miami message board posters all worked up ... lol, theres something to be said for that too

http://www.thephins.com/forums/showthread.php?83872-Bills-CB-Leodis-McKelvin-quot-We-re-gonna-go-to-Miami-and-beat-their-ass-Point-blank-quot