Why is Leodis, of all people, mouthing off?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? He was obviously emotional and pissed about the game, and he also knows we're a better team than Miami and the team is probably going to go out there and stomp them on Thursday.

Let the guy vent.

Ya honestly being p!ssed about losing is something that's been missing in that locker room for a long time imo (or they've done an incredible job of faking it).

Obviously he'll look dumb if we lay an egg but if that happens the season is over anyway in which case who cares if he has egg on his face.

The way I look at it is: He and the other players(but especially him) were extremely ANGRY after the loss. Not "disappointed," but downright pissed. They were pissed because they know how good of a team they can be with this roster, they know how important that game was, and they know they should have had that game locked up.

For all the analysts loving on Miami and claiming how good and "up-and-coming" they are, I think the Bills are going to go in there and clobber them. The Bills still won't get the proper recognition for that, but who cares. A win is a win. All the news will be about how Miami isn't as good as we thought they were instead of about the Bills being better than they thought they were. That's fine. Tannehill is going to get demolished. I'm sincerely questioning whether or not he'll be able to finish the game Thursday night.

After his poor performance Sunday, he's the last guy on the D that should talk any smack

http://www.nfl.com/n...uarantee-of-win

Did anyone watch the video in the link...? Where they say the Dolphins are the better team because you win with your defensive line. :blink:

I don't think we're biased to think we have the best line in football. No idea what makes these guys "experts" anymore.

Did anyone watch the video in the link...? Where they say the Dolphins are the better team because you win with your defensive line. :blink:

I don't think we're biased to think we have the best line in football. No idea what makes these guys "experts" anymore.

the Bills are able to get pressure without blitzing. It is hell for QBs with less than strong OLs, who are skittish, inexperienced or prone to making bad decisions. They have nowhere to throw and 1000 LBs coming at them.

McKelvin single handedly (single hand on the punt) lost the game and then mouths off. He has the IQ of a Squirrel.

STFU and put two hands on the ball.

he made one mistake, but not the only mistake.

The way I look at it is: He and the other players(but especially him) were extremely ANGRY after the loss. Not "disappointed," but downright pissed. They were pissed because they know how good of a team they can be with this roster, they know how important that game was, and they know they should have had that game locked up.

For all the analysts loving on Miami and claiming how good and "up-and-coming" they are, I think the Bills are going to go in there and clobber them. The Bills still won't get the proper recognition for that, but who cares. A win is a win. All the news will be about how Miami isn't as good as we thought they were instead of about the Bills being better than they thought they were. That's fine. Tannehill is going to get demolished. I'm sincerely questioning whether or not he'll be able to finish the game Thursday night.

After that performance on Sunday they should be pissed. Because that is exactly what they did. They pissed away a win and quite possibly their chances of making the playoffs this season. Looking at the schedule and being realistic, the very best I see them finishing is 9-7 and I don't believe that will be good enough. I would be pissed too. In fact, I am.

he wants to atone. Would you prefer that he sit in a corner whimpering?

You atone on the field with pads on and securing the ball.

Mouthing off in a locker room to reporters is not atoning. It is just giving the Fish Bulletin Board material.

Stupid is as stupid does.