Tannehill banged up going into TNF

YoloinOhio

@JamesWalkerNFL: Interesting that #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill, who was roughed up Sunday in Detroit, was limited with a shoulder injury. That's new.

@JamesWalkerNFL: It's also #Dolphins' QB Ryan Tannehill's right throwing shoulder that is injured. He also has an ankle injury. The #Lions roughed him up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannehill has had success with the read option. I think he's 4th in rushing yards this season for QBs. The ankle might limit that.

We heard pretty much the same about patriots going into our game against them. How'd that work out?

Brady had a shoulder injury and was missing his LT? No. Was he also 1-4 vs the Bills? No.

Tannehill has had success with the read option. I think he's 4th in rushing yards this season for QBs. The ankle might limit that.

Brady had a shoulder injury and was missing his LT? No. Was he also 1-4 vs the Bills? No.

Brady was listed as questionable, the oline was banged up and starting rookies and backups, they had no run game, they couldn't throw deep blah blah blah. Means nothing when the game starts.

Brady was listed as questionable, the oline was banged up and starting rookies and backups, they had no run game, they couldn't throw deep blah blah blah. Means nothing when the game starts.

Maybe it does mean nothing, with Brady. He was listed as questionable with an ankle. He doesn't depend on mobility to make plays. I don't think anyone thought that would hinder his ability to throw.

Is Tannehill any where near Brady in terms of talent? Comparing Miami with the *Pats and Tannehill with Brady is just foolish to say the least. When your playing a team, not named the *Pats, with the LT out and QB banged up it means everything. Especially when you've dominated the team, the line, and the QB. Does this mean the Bills will win, no, but it sure helps their chances.

Or we will turn back into the old Bills and find a way to lose

CBF

These current Bills are no different than the Bills of the past 14 years. They will have some surprising wins and p*ss away sure victories with a spritely mix of missed opportunities, bonehead mistakes, stupid penalties and bad coaching. In the end, they will lose more than they win or break even in a good year. I have seen the KC game played out multiple times a year for more than 40 years. They find new and more convoluted ways to lose. Good teams have a game like last week's KC game every now and again, we have several a year.

Matt Moore

thought so. Wasn't sure if he was in Carolina behind Derek Anderson or I am just off base. I know he played for Carolina a while and thought he went back.

I like Moore. He reminds me of Fitz. Very gutsy, puts it on the line, and can motivate his team to win. Tannehill is the better QB but Moore is the better leader. And I fear Moore a lot more then Tannehill

thought so. Wasn't sure if he was in Carolina behind Derek Anderson or I am just off base. I know he played for Carolina a while and thought he went back.

I like Moore. He reminds me of Fitz. Very gutsy, puts it on the line, and can motivate his team to win. Tannehill is the better QB but Moore is the better leader. And I fear Moore a lot more then Tannehill

kinda my thought.

i would rather face Tannehill than some savior off the bench.

None of this kind of info matters when it comes to BLO, they have a history of making back-ups and journey men look like All pro's.

Bills need to win this game and nothing else matters.

A hurt throwing shoulder and an injured ankle on a mobile QB means nothing? Yeah, okay. Watkins groin meant nothing too.