TNF: Browns at Bengals - 8:25 PM EST on NFL Network

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never a big Dalton fan, even when he was allegedly doing well. Rag arm. Throws a lot of bad balls. Bailed out by Green way too much. Decent but not good. I hate those kind of guys. They're teases and you can't win with them.

Wasn't it you that referenced dalton among others passed on that set us back years just the other day? It was a comment I debated replying to at the time (specifically with dalton in mind)

Wasn't it you that referenced dalton among others passed on that set us back years just the other day? It was a comment I debated replying to at the time (specifically with dalton in mind)

The Dalton talk was much more prevalent on TSW when Aaron Williams was struggling as a CB.

Not a chance. ;) I don't think I've ever said anything good about him. Ha. "Pretty good" or "decent" is lavish praise for him from me.

Very impressed with Brown's offense. Not a better personal but better coached than the Bills.

It's such a week to week league but honestly, i could see both the Chiefs and Browns beating the Bills in Orchard Park. I'm a bit worried.

Very impressed with Brown's offense. Not a better personal but better coached than the Bills.

That Browns O line has a number of 1st & 2nd round draft picks on it, and a 3rd is the highest pick on that line. So its by far a much more talented line then Buffalo has.

The Browns call a very balanced game plan as they run just about as much as they pass the ball, and their WR corps is filled with nobodys.

Not many people besides Bills fans thought very much of Pettine, and yet here he is with the best record that team has seen in decades! Beating the snot outta the Bungals at Cincy too.

Think every team in that division is unknown at best, fraud most likely. Playing both South divisions is a HUGE advantage.

That being said, if you bet tonight I think you gotta take the Browns +250 . I am actually rooting for them to win as we get to play them, and can control our destiny a bit more with a Browns win.

Think this is low scoring tonight, so two $25 bets...Cleveland money line and Cleveland and the under parley

Good points. The '04 Bills and the '08 Dolphins/Pats and probably a lot of other teams benefited from playing the wretched Wests. I guess the South is the new West.

Re: Dalton - I've never heard anyone ever claim to be a "Dalton guy". The advanced stat guys don't like him, the film junkies don't like him, and when those guys don't get lucky in the playoffs ('09-10 Sanchez), they don't even get the lame casual fan " clutch" moniker; so there's no pool of supporters to draw from.

Why do we have to get Phil Simms on Thursdays now? I actually used to look forward to Mayock -- I learned a thing or two listening to his commentary. Simms is 60 years old. Slow down, son! Don't add Thursdays to your regular Sundays. Starting phasing into retirement. Cover Jets games so you can watch your second son who didn't inherit your talent