Bills 1.5 Point Underdogs to KC

Casey D

Given that New England has become the Super Bowl favorite after its demolition of Denver, the division title for the Bills now seems unlikely. If the Bills are to stay alive in the WC chase, given the 3 losses they already have in conference and the gaudy records of AFC teams, the game against KC is pretty much a must win to keep realistic playoff chances alive. Can they win as modest dogs once again?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KC scored all of their TDs on the ground this year, none through the air, and they are playing the top run defence in the NFL. Does that make you feel like the Chiefs have an advantage?

Alex Smith has 11 TD's this year. I think what fact you are looking for is: Kansas City is the only team to not have a WR catch a TD pass.

Sounds like we should see the much used 10 yard LOS cushion from our DBs - really strike fear into the Chiefs

Any chance FJ plays against the Chiefs?

CBF

There sure is - but we will have to wait until Wednesday/Thursday to see if he's participating

Given that New England has become the Super Bowl favorite after its demolition of Denver, the division title for the Bills now seems unlikely. If the Bills are to stay alive in the WC chase, given the 3 losses they already have in conference and the gaudy records of AFC teams, the game against KC is pretty much a must win to keep realistic playoff chances alive. Can they win as modest dogs once again?

I would go a little further and say the month of November is a must win.....one slip and it's over.

The underdog role suits the Bills well. KC's won 3 in a row, edged the Chargers by a FG, pummelled the Rams and beat the Jets yesterday. The Chiefs don't turn the ball over much. To win the Bills need to do the same. Turnovers equal and with home field and a weeks rest, I see the Bills taking this one by 10 points..