NFL.com midseason predictions: TSW's bulletin board material

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether the Bills make the playoffs or not will depend 0.00% on what pundits have to say. If you want to fret think about our offensive offensive line.

Yeah I stopped paying attention to national media year and year and years ago.

I seriously would like to see someone ask National Media pundits to point out Buffalo, NY on a map of the United States. I would say that 40% of those geniuses on that show could do it, and almost all of them have been there.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Total BS. The Patriots are not a lock for the division. Of Houston and Buffalo, the team most likely to self destruct in the second half is Houston. Total smoke and mirrors. Unfortunately they won a game against the Bills they should not have won, but they will not reman that lucky. The Bills go 10 and six. If they beat the Pats in the last game, 11 & 5 and division champs. Take it to the bank.

Total BS. The Patriots are not a lock for the division. Of Houston and Buffalo, the team most likely to self destruct in the second half is Houston. Total smoke and mirrors. Unfortunately they won a game against the Bills they should not have won, but they will not reman that lucky. The Bills go 10 and six. If they beat the Pats in the last game, 11 & 5 and division champs. Take it to the bank.

I know! The Pats still have to play Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Buffalo. There's even a chance that the Bills could go into the final game against the Pats not even needing a win to take the division.

Whether the Bills make the playoffs or not will depend 0.00% on what pundits have to say. If you want to fret think about our offensive offensive line.

Well said! When experts trouble you, just remember Kiper saying Thurman Thomas was a wasted pick when we took him in the second round.

Yes, this true. And I have not worried about what experts say since.

I know! The Pats still have to play Broncos, Colts, Lions, Packers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Buffalo. There's even a chance that the Bills could go into the final game against the Pats not even needing a win to take the division.

From your lips to Gods ear...

Edited by cd1

I like to dream, but I don't see us in the playoffs, unless 9-7 gets us in. And that would mean other division, conference teams helping us in by their losses. We needed to find a fix for the OL, but did not. But, I didn't see us as better than 8-8 at the start of the season, so it would not be devastating missing out this year unless we missed out by a horrible collapse in a game. I keep thinking of the Houston game and what it might have cost us.

If Orton does not falter down the stretch I do expect to see the playoffs next year with an improvement at OL and TE through FA and/or the draft.

C'mon...after 14 years of abject futility, does anyone here honestly expect the Bills to make the playoffs this year? We might hope they do...but deep down, is anyone not completely pessimistic and expecting them to collapse down the stretch?

Knew someone would bring that up like all the writers who feel need to bring it up in every article to pad their word count.

Personally, I couldn't care any less about the previous 14 years as they have absolutely zero impact on what happens this season.

this is how I feel. Thankfully I've escaped the insecurity of the past. I don't discount others being reluctant to get excited, but these are different players and coaches so I choose to look forward, and enjoy the present. If they make the playoffs and thus have the best season in 15 years, I don't want to have missed out on the fun along the way because I was scared of being let down at the end.

Until they are mathematically eliminated, I'm all in.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On second thought maybe they got a point.

6 of the Bills' last 8 opponents are 5-3 or better, with one of them being 6-2 and another 7-2 and we are playing them both on the road.

Man, what happened to the "easy" next 4 weeks?

5-3, 5-3, 1-8, 5-3

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Knew someone would bring that up like all the writers who feel need to bring it up in every article to pad their word count.

As if it's the same team of players, coaches or even owners the last 14 years. Unless you believe in curses, those years mean nothing right now.

I don't know who Michael Silver is, but he's an idiot. No way in hell the Texans and Browns take the two wild card spots. Take out his two long shots and I can't get too bent out of shape with what the rest thought.

Not with Foster hurt they don't. The Texans consist of Dfence and Foster.

Well said! When experts trouble you, just remember Kiper saying Thurman Thomas was a wasted pick when we took him in the second round.

Yes, this true. And I have not worried about what experts say since.

You know, I had forgotten that gem. Good point. I can remember Kelly being chancy because of his shoulder, though.

I do remember hearing some pundit (I think it was Kiper) pontificate about how Jimmy Clausen was the best QB in the 2010 draft class. I also remember great praise of Blaine Gabbert.

Well, okaaaaaaaay then.