Who shouldn't be fired?

I don't know who shouldn't be but I've got one who probably should. I'm pretty sure they should fire Sammy. I mean, did you see how he slowed up on that 80 yarder on Sunday! Plus, I'm sure the other receivers might resent how good he is and so it's best we cut ties before it destroys the locker room.

I don't know who shouldn't be but I've got one who probably should. I'm pretty sure they should fire Sammy. I mean, did you see how he slowed up on that 80 yarder on Sunday! Plus, I'm sure the other receivers might resent how good he is and so it's best we cut ties before it destroys the locker room.

With Sammy's ineptitude getting all the attention, some of us failed to notice that Dareus and Hughes both tallied NO sacks last week. I think we can chalk the first 7 weeks up as a fluke and finally their lazy, miscreant, true selves are showing up.

Being that the team is only 5 and 3, we're looking to fire everybody from Hackett, to Crossman, to the towelboy. Is there anybody that doesn't deserve to be fired after this travesty of a half season?!?!

as a point of information, i believe hacketts thread is the only serious one currently and most that are upset in there arent even calling for an immediate firing.

With Sammy's ineptitude getting all the attention, some of us failed to notice that Dareus and Hughes both tallied NO sacks last week. I think we can chalk the first 7 weeks up as a fluke and finally their lazy, miscreant, true selves are showing up.

clearly they were looking forward to drag racing down McKinley during the bye week. Cut them now.

This is especially good satire because back in 2012 there was an anti-Mario thread every week that he didn't record a sack.