Manning v. Brady 16

YoloinOhio

yup. I agree. To add to that. If he wins this season, not only will he be back next year, as long as he's healthy and able to produce, he won't go until it looks all but over for him.

Totally agree. Outside of Lebron, I don't think there's a more powerful player in team sports. Peyton runs the offense, from soup to nuts, and has the most talent he's ever had at the skill positions (and he's had some great talent over the years). Peyton might not be dead, but he's in QB heaven. No reason to leave now.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree. Outside of Lebron, I don't think there's a more powerful player in team sports. Peyton runs the offense, from soup to nuts, and has the most talent he's ever had at the skill positions (and he's had some great talent over the years). Peyton might not be dead, but he's in QB heaven. No reason to leave now.

True, but Demariyus and Julius Thomas are both FAs at the end of the season.

That's a good point. I don't think they can find a better spot to be in, even if they have to take a hit on their game checks.

adding to that. If Peyton and the Broncos do win a ring this season I think Peyton takes a hot and accepts a paycut to resign them to ensure his possibility of winning another ring the next few years.

Lets see you stand in the pocket over and over again with 300 pound lineman coming at you full speed while attempting to throw a football with accuracy, and then we will find out who the fairy is. :lol: :lol:

when you contact all your overweight high School buddies with your rotary phone, give me a call and well see.

Manning's teams are one and done in the playoffs nearly 50% of the seasons in his career.

This is a different Manning team. Their defense is playing lights out. They are #1 against the Run. They have the NFL sack leader in Von Miller not to mention bookend pass rushers. This defense was built to stop Brady in the AFC Championship and Seattle in the SB.

Just gonna throw this out there: should we be pulling for the Patriots to win? We're in better shape if they have nothing to play for in the 16th game and we need to get to 10 wins for a wild card ...

Hell no. I want the division. Besides, how many times has that "nothing to play for" business ever helped us?

This is a different Manning team. Their defense is playing lights out. They are #1 against the Run. They have the NFL sack leader in Von Miller not to mention bookend pass rushers. This defense was built to stop Brady in the AFC Championship and Seattle in the SB.

It is a different team on defense. On offense? I'm still of the opinion that the only thing that can stop this team is bad weather. Maybe we'll see this weekend.

That's a good point. I don't think they can find a better spot to be in, even if they have to take a hit on their game checks.

If they were smart, they'd do a 2 year deal with player options. Inflate their worth even more with Peyton while he's playing, then test FA and make huge money when he retires.

No way Denver wins this game. Just no way.

Patriots* can do the whole "we don't get no respect" thing they have done for years. Revenge for the AFC Title game. At home (again) vs Manning. Bad weather.

New England* will win by 3-5 points.

Edited by TheFunPolice

Just gonna throw this out there: should we be pulling for the Patriots to win? We're in better shape if they have nothing to play for in the 16th game and we need to get to 10 wins for a wild card ...

No. While I want the Bills to make the playoffs, I really cannot stand the thought of NE anywhere near the SB o even championship game. Belichik doesn't rest starters anyway. Amazing that this matchup is in Foxboro yet again (3rd in a row... Hmmmm) still pissed over last years OT debacle where the refs gave it to NE by calling an illegal " pick" on Welker that had DEN in FG range. Hope this one isn't that close and Denver puts patsies away . But Bills fans should Never pull for Pats to win unless Bills would make playoffs by Pats beating some team. Fairly certain that team wouldnt be the Broncos.

They seem to play every regular season, since they are both always in 1st place, and again in the playoffs. This could be their last meeting. I just think Denver will win the SB, and Manning will retire.

It should be a great game and something to look fwd to on the bye week. It's in Foxboro, but I think Denver is the better team and will get the win. Their defense is, IMO, much improved over last year and Pats have key injuries.

@ProFootballTalk: Pats to honor three-time Super Bowl champions when Peyton Manning visits, coincidentally (or not) http://t.co/IpkcV9Do3c

@AndrewSiciliano: Low of 28, 80% chance of rain or snow Sunday for Manning/Brady XVI

Go Broncos!

Manning loves playing too much doubt he hangs em up after this year.