Manning v. Brady 16

YoloinOhio

They seem to play every regular season, since they are both always in 1st place, and again in the playoffs. This could be their last meeting. I just think Denver will win the SB, and Manning will retire.

It should be a great game and something to look fwd to on the bye week. It's in Foxboro, but I think Denver is the better team and will get the win. Their defense is, IMO, much improved over last year and Pats have key injuries.

@ProFootballTalk: Pats to honor three-time Super Bowl champions when Peyton Manning visits, coincidentally (or not) http://t.co/IpkcV9Do3c

@AndrewSiciliano: Low of 28, 80% chance of rain or snow Sunday for Manning/Brady XVI

Go Broncos!

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seem to play every regular season, since they are both always in 1st place, and again in the playoffs. This could be their last meeting. I just think Denver will win the SB, and Manning will retire.

It should be a great game and something to look fwd to on the bye week. It's in Foxboro, but I think Denver is the better team and will get the win. Their defense is, IMO, much improved over last year and Pats have key injuries.

@ProFootballTalk: Pats to honor three-time Super Bowl champions when Peyton Manning visits, coincidentally (or not) http://t.co/IpkcV9Do3c

@AndrewSiciliano: Low of 28, 80% chance of rain or snow Sunday for Manning/Brady XVI

Go Broncos!

2nd to last one. AFC Championship will be the finale.

Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

I don't think Manning retires no matter what happens at the end of this year as long as he is still healthy. He'll easily have a shot to make it back to back SBs if he comes back next season. That would tie his number of rings with The Fairy and he would stand at having every passing record destroyed which would clinch his spot as the best ever to play the game with no questions asked.

Looking at the schedule I am not even sure the Patriots could make the playoffs if not for playing in such a weak division.

agree. They've got some seriously tough games coming up.

Looking at the schedule I am not even sure the Patriots could make the playoffs if not for playing in such a weak division.

Weak division? 3/4 teams with winning records. Other rthan the Jets, the AFCE has dropped a single game outside of the division all season.

Not a huge difference than the AFCW. Raiders at least as bad as Jets. SD already swooning and KC will take their dive soon. Manning's teams are one and done in the playoffs nearly 50% of the seasons in his career.

Weak division? 3/4 teams with winning records. Other rthan the Jets, the AFCE has dropped a single game outside of the division all season.

Not a huge difference than the AFCW. Raiders at least as bad as Jets. SD already swooning and KC will take their dive soon. Manning's teams are one and done in the playoffs nearly 50% of the seasons in his career.

Well, it's more the fact that they own all the teams in the division then anything else

He'd still be 2-2. He's above all else a competitor and no competitor wants to leave at .500.

agree. If he wins this year he attempts another next year as well at the least.

Personally I don't think he goes until he has at least 600 TDs

agree. If he wins this year he attempts another next year as well at the least.

Personally I don't think he goes until he has at least 600 TDs

You might be right.

I think it's about rings for him now. Eli has 2, Tommy Terrific has 3. The Broncos are LOADED, getting two to tie Tom (and Elway in Denver) is too tempting for him to pass up I think.

You might be right.

I think it's about rings for him now. Eli has 2, Tommy Terrific has 3. The Broncos are LOADED, getting two to tie Tom (and Elway in Denver) is too tempting for him to pass up I think.

yup. I agree. To add to that. If he wins this season, not only will he be back next year, as long as he's healthy and able to produce, he won't go until it looks all but over for him.