Fire Hackett

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

called a lot better game today but that second to last drive was retarded going for the endzone on every play from the 15. Just needed too run it and dink it till we scored and have no time left.

I admit Hackett called a much better game, and the Bills just had some bad luck with the fumbles.

Still, not going for the FG on 4th down and ten inside the KC redzone with over 2 min left in the game was simply bad coaching, JMO

called a lot better game today but that second to last drive was retarded going for the endzone on every play from the 15. Just needed too run it and dink it till we scored and have no time left.

This pissed me off so bad

I didn't like two calls today:

1) The Bryce Brown fumble call. HORRIBLE CALL by Hackett. You want to have your RB not fumble there.

2) The "have Hogan route a WIDE OPEN deep crossing route only for Orton to miss him" call.

I also blame Hackett for McKelvin fumbling a game away (again).

1) The Bryce Brown fumble call. HORRIBLE CALL by Hackett. You want to have your RB not fumble there.

2) The "have Hogan route a WIDE OPEN deep crossing route only for Orton to miss him" call.

lol

Made no sense to me either. The gameplan and playcalling were good for most of the day except on the drive that you noted.

I can't believe he called that 15 yards-then-fumble run. Or that "Get Robert Woods Open While KO Overthrows Him" play. Or the "Wide Open Scott Chandler Overthrown." What an idiot.

Or that "NFL 29th ranked RedZone Scoring Effieciency" , what an idiot.

http://www.teamranki...one-scoring-pct

BTW: Nice to hear from Mrs. Hackett!

Edited by San-O

Yes those plays we're huge.. Brown took a dump on Hackett's best series of the game.. He mixed it up beautifully and used his backs skills well.. But the fact is he had a golden opportunity with a drive start at KC 25 and took a dump on himself. That was where the game was decided since it happened after the plays you mentioned. Reverse the order , and yes more blame goes to Brown and Leodis. But it didn't and NH needs to be held accountable for going into panic mode instead of saying thank you very much

McLuvin isn't ON Hackett's units. Blame HC Marrone for that beauty. :wallbash::rolleyes: