No more skittles for Lynch in SEA

This is ridiculous. He is probably one of the best players Mon the team easily top 5 on the roster.

He's expensive though - and a pain - and a rb with a ton of carries. They have enough guys to pay leaving him out

Edited by NoSaint

LaCanfora says no truth to this rumor.

Seems like Seahawks PR trying to stop a locker room revolt.

People say the Bills ran him out of town but this just proves that your exploits are fine when you are winning but when the team is sitting at 0.500 much fewer people find them funny.

LaCanfora says no truth to this rumor.

That may be true but where there is smoke there is fire to some degree.

The Harvin trade fresh in the mix, Lynch being known for his antics, Carroll being poor at player management and most importantly the diva attitude on this team = I think there may be just a little bit of truth to this.

Than again, it could be a Mike Rodhack type piece trying to make a story from nothing.

The Harvin trade fresh in the mix, Lynch being known for his antics, Carroll being poor at player management and most importantly the diva attitude on this team = I think there may be just a little bit of truth to this.

Than again, it could be a Mike Rodhack type piece trying to make a story from nothing.

Likely. The guy has played very well for them. if its about money thats another story.