Boobie.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see Boobie bouncing all over the field.

The rest of the team needs to support Boobie.

I'm concerned that Boobie will be exposed in pass blocking.

I'm hoping Boobie goes untouched all day.

Is it coincidence that Boobie takes over as our starting back during Breast Cancer Awareness month?

Is it coincidence that Boobie takes over as our starting back during Breast Cancer Awareness month?

I'm just looking forward to a little Boobie jiggle.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

Why did the #Bills win? A big reason was Boobie Dixon, their third-string RB. They lost their 2 stars, he gained 51 yds on 13 carries.

If you wanna win, put Boobie in.

Getting 1st team reps this week, and sharing with Brown will help him too. He was obviously very tired at the end of the game getting every carry and missed a huge block.

His size should help this run game due to the OL's inability to create any kind of hole.

I liked him in there and this situation may be a hidden blessing from the injuries.

I liked him in there and this situation may be a hidden blessing from the injuries.

I think it is because it suits the system better. Marrone and Hackett had no problem neglecting Spiller. They want to run a certain style and these 2 RBs are a better fit for what they want.

On to the Jets. We're gonna pound it up the middle to soften their D-line and expose their weak secondary with play-action.

.......... :devil:

............/\

+--( o )( o )--+

............/\

.........._I I_

I hope he gains 100+ on Sunday, and his teammates motorboat the hell out of that SOB in celebrating a Bills win.

Edited by transient

If one of the Jets touches Boobie without permission, can he sue for sexual harassment?

Bettis style

We wish! right ?

Bettis was great, one of my favorite players

And Pittsburgh was great running team. love to watch that team push the ball

I think it is because it suits the system better. Marrone and Hackett had no problem neglecting Spiller. They want to run a certain style and these 2 RBs are a better fit for what they want.

On to the Jets. We're gonna pound it up the middle to soften their D-line and expose their weak secondary with play-action.

I dont care to admit it. But now is the time to say my mind. These two might be what Marrone has been planning for next year.

Surprise !

So this new kid Tanner gets some reps with ST and lets Boobie get a breath. Should be interesting.

Anyone thinking jets play the pass this time ?

Why did the #Bills win? A big reason was Boobie Dixon, their third-string RB. They lost their 2 stars, he gained 51 yds on 13 carries.

Getting 1st team reps this week, and sharing with Brown will help him too. He was obviously very tired at the end of the game getting every carry and missed a huge block.

His size should help this run game due to the OL's inability to create any kind of hole.

Boobie plays my kind of football. Old fashioned smash mouth.

He is the back this offense needs.

Yea, I've been saying all year that he is a perfect fit to Can't Hackett's up the gut play calling with that 6'1'' 230lbs. He did a great job against Chicago in that first game, and enough so it made the Bears worry more about the run game.

Alas, I have no idea why this stupido OC hasn't used him more since then. Well, perhaps its because he prefers to throw it 40 times a game.