Embarassing win

Bocephuz

I don't feel good about that at win at all. O Line is an embarrassment , Orton had 2 unforced turnovers, bad fumbles . Thank God for our D. Rbs getting hurt is no excuse

I don't feel good about that at win at all. O Line is an embarrassment , Orton had 2 unforced turnovers, bad fumbles . Thank God for our D. Rbs getting hurt is no excuse

I get more embarrassed by posting posts twice than winning. Sounds like you had money on Bills to lose and will be embarrassed to cover your losses.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a team makes the playoffs, no one cares how they got their regular season W's.

And this is the NFL. "On any given Sunday" (or Monday, Thursday, Saturday) is not just a saying, it's a reality.

The Rams beat the Champs. Does that mean Seattle sucks? Miami beats the Pats*. We pound Miami. The Pats* pound us. There are no guaranteed wins in any sport. Every game might as well be a game between two 0-0 clubs.

Edited by UncleMonkeyHead

The Vikings are the #7 D so some of our O struggles were not surprising. In no way does it excuse some of the miscues, but 4 of our games so far have been against top-10 Defenses (Lions, Vikes, Dolphins, Pats*) and have won three out of them. There is enough to point fingers at but not every team in the NFL wins pretty.

Bingo that's a really good defence their rookie Barr in particular was all over the field. Not so great offense minus two of its three best players vs a good defence I will take a win.

Obviously we all would have liked to blow out a Vikings team that frankly is about as good as ours at every position except QB where they have a potential future and we have current moderate production. When we were calling this an easy game we were talking about a team with one less win then us not a bottom feeding zero win team.

We would feel better about a big win. And I think we would all agree a big win without problems would be a better sign for this team's future then squeeking by despite mistakes. But 4-3 beats 3-4 any day of the week and it's still a bit closer to ten wins.

You need some luck to win when you aren't a great team. This isn't a great team I will take it.

At the end of the year, no one will remember we won by one on the last second.

It'll be another win, of which we now have 4. We had 6 all last year.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into another 2011/2008 sort of season, but at the same time, I don't remember us winning very many games in which we screwed up so much, in the past.

Edited by Dorkington

NO SUCH THING as an embarrasing win, UGLY -----> YES but in the end no one will remember how you won, just that its a W. this win could be the difference between making the playoffs and the Bills watching them from home. So no win is ever ever embarrasing.

the win wasnt embarrassing but the overall performance was

ill take any win

If the Bills make the playoffs by one game, will many of you still feel embarrassed? This whole premise........... :wallbash:

let me repeat myself

playoffs? playoffs? lets hold off on the P word for another 5 weeks or more. (Until the Denver game)

then we will know embarrassing