Thursday Night Football - Pats v Jets

It seems like Brady v Manning is always in New England

That's because it is. Three in a row , I believe. Isn't the NFL scheduling system supposed to prevent two teams meeting at the same venue consecutively? Thought I read that somewhere...guess that doesn't apply if you're Blob Kraft.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My faith in beating the Jets @ the Meadowlands in 10 days is waning. They looked very good (and very well coached I might add). They seem to suffer from the same red zone problems we had with our rookie QB, otherwise they would have won that game.

My faith in beating the Jets @ the Meadowlands in 10 days is waning. They looked very good (and very well coached I might add). They seem to suffer from the same red zone problems we had with our rookie QB, otherwise they would have won that game.

they get the most out of their talent

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Agreed. Jets did many things well. Aside from the blown coverage in the first Q, Jets D played well. Not as much heat on Brady as you'd like, but they covered pretty well and stopped several drives by making good open field tackles on NE receivers that caught the ball short of 1st down marker (but somehow always get those needed YAC vs Bills). Offensively the stalled drives in + territory hurt them , and they needed 5-7 yds on final drive for a good look at FG by Folk. They won battles up front in running game, which our OL continually fails to do. Jets are 1-6 mostly due to struggles of 2nd year QB. That team probably beats Bills right now.

That's because it is. Three in a row , I believe. Isn't the NFL scheduling system supposed to prevent two teams meeting at the same venue consecutively? Thought I read that somewhere...guess that doesn't apply if you're Blob Kraft.

This is the 3rd season in a row that the Bills are playing the Chiefs at home too.

Excuse me, but we've had the Chiefs at the Ralph like 4 years in a row now.

When it's rotation of divisions you alternate, the in between years when you play the person the finished in the same spot you alternate also - that can leave 2 years in the same location consecutively. Add in playoff games, and manning changes teams, it also throws that alternating off.

Bills looked terrible at home against NE, they got wiped out after halftime. Yet in Foxboro the Jets outplayed NE all night other than inside the NE 20 where they settled for all those FGs.

It's getting harder to pretend the problem in Buffalo isn't the coaching staff.

You're right . They'll choose to take the easy pickings in the secondary over testing our front four with the ground game.

The difference is that Geno Smith is not Tom Brady. Smith looked very good last night, but if you watched him this year, last night was the exception, not the rule. I'm not saying the Jets game is a gimme because they seem to live in our shorts, but the talent is on this team to beat them in any given match up.

Can anyone tell me what the ref is doing here?

https://www.facebook...typ e=2

This is a Pop Warner instructional league, not the NFL. He is telling the N.E.* player that he's lined up over center, which is illegal (I think). Makes you wonder how much that shift distracted snapper, holder, and kicker. Maybe the TSW Football Expert Gods can shed some light on whether there should have been a flag thrown for illegal formation.

This is a Pop Warner instructional league, not the NFL. He is telling the N.E.* player that he's lined up over center, which is illegal (I think). Makes you wonder how much that shift distracted snapper, holder, and kicker. Maybe the TSW Football Expert Gods can shed some light on whether there should have been a flag thrown for illegal formation.

I agree and was about to post this as well. The official alerted the player that he was lined up illegally, instead of waiting two seconds and throwing the flag. The officials clearly do a lot to assist the Pats* through their bs calls! but this was blatant and obvious favoritism. Un-f'n-believable.