What happened to the analytics guy?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey, analytics guy...for our first play from scrimmage against Houston, we want to run Spiller up the middle....what do you think?"

Analytics Guy: *computer keys tapping in the background* Sure why not.

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey analytics guy, for our first play from scrimmage against the Lions, we want to run Spiller up the middle, what do you think?"

Analytics Guy: *computer keys tapping in the background* Ugh....sure, go ahead.

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey analytics guy, for our first play from scrimm........."

Analytics Guy: *computer keys tapping in background* Yeah, yeah, I know...Spiller up the middle. I'm eating a pizza roll....go ahead.

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey, analytics guy...for our first play from scrimmage against Houston, we want to run Spiller up the middle....what do you think?"

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey analytics guy, for our first play from scrimmage against the Lions, we want to run Spiller up the middle, what do you think?"

Marrone and Hackett: "Hey analytics guy, for our first play from scrimm........."

Analytics Guy: *computer keys tapping in background* Yeah, yeah, I know...Spiller up the middle. I'm eating a pizza roll....go ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiqkclCJsZs

Maybe his analysis shows if that he doesn't intervene Hackett will get fired and the bills can get an offensive coordinator that's good which will lead to more points and winning games.

I saw a review of team drafts, player by player, according to analytics and posted it here shortly after the draft. It was not a good draft for the Bills at all FROM AN ANALYTICS STANDPOINT. Considering that, I'm guessing he is gone or hasn't really had much of a voice in drafting.