9-3 headed west to play Denver

That's right! I Billieve we'll be 9-3 headed into the Denver game. No reason we cannot win our next 6.

We will not face an elite QB again until Denver. With our run defense playing how it is I have confidence we'll prevail with the likes of Geno, Tannehill, Hoyer, Smith, and Bridgewater trying to carry their teams. They just don't have the skill to shoulder the complete burden of their offenses.

Pair that with solid special teams, an above average Orton, and 21 to 31 points per game from our O, and we're in great shape!

That's right! I Billieve we'll be 9-3 headed into the Denver game. No reason we cannot win our next 6.

We will not face an elite QB again until Denver. With our run defense playing how it is I have confidence we'll prevail with the likes of Geno, Tannehill, Hoyer, Smith, and Bridgewater trying to carry their teams. They just don't have the skill to shoulder the complete burden of their offenses.

Pair that with solid special teams, an above average Orton, and 21 to 31 points per game from our O, and we're in great shape!

Six game winning streak for this team? Not buying it with the coaching staff's demonstrated strategy and deployment of available personnel.

I was waiting for these threads....

Not a chance. My guess is they lose to the Jets, Dolphins, and Browns and will be 6-6 entering that game in Denver.

I agree this is a 500 team. The Jets game should scare the hell out of the coaching staff. If they want to be retained the team better show well against that train wreck.

And then 9-4 coming back home to play the Packers.

But I strongly doubt we are at 9 wins. They would have to have shown they can pass the big tests and so far they have come up small every time this season.

GO BILLS!!!

this thread is very timely, in that in a fit of boredom last night I ran a projection of how the rest of this year could play out, on paper ......

currently at 3-3

week 7 vs Minn, W gets us to 4-3

week 8 @ NYJ, W gets us to 5-3

week 9 BYE

week 10 vs. KC, W gets us to 6-3

week 11 @ Miami, W gets us to 7-3

week 12 vs. NYJ, W gets us to 8-3

week 13 vs. Cleve, L makes it 8-4

week 14 @ Den, L makes it 8-5

week 15 vs. GB, W makes it 9-5

week 16 @ Oak, W makes it 10-5

week 17 @ NE, L = 10-6 finish

Now, I know this is all on paper but I think this season is dictated by 3 things: 1) winning the winnable games, i.e., going 4-0 against Miami & the Jests; 2) do we see any improvement by Hackett as OC (doubtful) and personnel management by Marrone (doubtful); 3) injuries & continued lack of discipline (i.e., drive killing penalties)

Given the Bills penchant for self-destruction and poor play-calling, I'll concede it will be an 8-8 finish.

an above average orton? ill take "nearly average" perhaps?

offhand ill go with manning, rivers, rodgers, romo, luck, palmer, brady, ryan, brees, big ben, wilson, kaepernick, cam, stafford, foles and some mess of dalton/cutler/flacco/eli/maybe hoyer/tannehill to get you past "average" and into the 20s