Bills are a team on the rise.

I know we lost today and our secondary is bad and the officiating favored the Patriots and blah blah... Make no mistake, we are not an elite team but we are good. I felt like the Bills were competitive until about mid way through the fourth quarter. A few draft picks and an acquisition or two and the Bills will be that team that dominates the east once again. Its no secret that this roster is loaded with talent. Its also no secret we still have some holes to fill. The good news is that by next year we should have the division on lock down. As for this year, we still have a shot at the playoffs or at the very least a winning record.

I know we lost today and our secondary is bad and the officiating favored the Patriots and blah blah... Make no mistake, we are not an elite team but we are good. I felt like the Bills were competitive until about mid way through the fourth quarter. A few draft picks and an acquisition or two and the Bills will be that team that dominates the east once again. Its no secret that this roster is loaded with talent. Its also no secret we still have some holes to fill. The good news is that by next year we should have the division on lock down. As for this year, we still have a shot at the playoffs or at the very least a winning record.

Problem is pats are not world beaters either. They are just another good team.

Disagree! The Bills are stuck in the position of being a JV team. Some may point to coaching but there is a talent gap that will prevent the Bills from getting to the playoffs for the foreseeable future. While some may say we are a few pieces (or a franchise QB) away from getting there, there is no path to getting there with the bad personnel decisions they've made.

Sammy Watkins: either use him or prove you wasted resources to improve long term. Next year we can't reload due to him.

I think anything less than 9-7 and a full sweep of the front office and coaching staffs has to happen.

Problem is pats are not world beaters either. They are just another good team.

Out of curiousity are the Bills just another good team? Seriously?

They are owned, and once again after for what 4 years Brady's desimise has been greatly exaggerated. from the TBD experts.

as he ages, his game has changed, and not really a big drop off. he realized quickly yesterday, he could dink and dunk

On the Bills and did with great success.

Yes, we're on the rise. It's equivalent to consistently attempting to go uphill.