DOOOOMED. We're 3-3!!

stevestojan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So losing to the best team in the division for the past dozen years spells total failure? Going .500 in the division is bad?

We're 3-3 and far better than one team (NYJ), arguably far better than another (MIA) and pretty much gave one away today against NE.

I'm still excited.

Yah you're kinda proving our point. You're happy with 1-1 because one of them was vs a team that's been too good for us for too long.

NE is not a great team this year. History shouldn't impact your expectations so much. And even if it did, why are you so optimistic about @NJ? Last time we won there we needed a 6th Sanchez int to avoid a tie.

So losing to the best team in the division for the past dozen years spells total failure? Going .500 in the division is bad?

We're 3-3 and far better than one team (NYJ), arguably far better than another (MIA) and pretty much gave one away today against NE.

I'm still excited.

Yes going .500 is bad, we've been going around .500 for far too long, and missing the playoffs because of it. Against the Patriots we are .086 the past 12.5 years. A tad under .500 I'd say. As was mentioned earlier until we can start to at least beat NE at home about half the time, we are going nowhere. It was incredibly disappointing to suffer another loss to them today.

To soothe the wound I know what I want for Christmas. Beat NE in NE the last week of the season to win the AFC east, bumping NE out of the playoffs in the process. Unlikely, but might end up within the realm of possibility this year.

Edited by Georgia Bill

The coaching is simply not good enough. The Bills will lose one of the next two. The team talent is better than the record but the coaching is holding them back.

if the Bills are 4-4 then that would be great but 3-5 seems more likely

If we lose against both the Vikings and jets marrone might as well pack his bags

Well as long they exceeded your low expectations are guess everything is peachy. Yeah you can look at the middle stretch but you cant ignore the last 4 games...Manning--Rodgers---Raiders and Brady again but in NE. So if we go 1-3 in that stretch, which is highly likely we are 4-6 and we have to do some real damage during this middle 6 games. Thats reality.

Orton threw one bad pick. That sack/fumble was not his fault. Glenn got absolutely undressed, and Orton never saw the defender coming. Orton made some absolutely spectacular throws today.

Orton is the best QB we have had since Flutie. He throws the ball w purpose. We can win w him. The problem is the O line is a train wreck. They get absolutely no push on the run and are slow and unathletic w their pass blocking. The play calling has no creativity or rhythm. Noone runs up the middle on 2 and 11 after running the same play on 1st and 10. We waste more downs w running up the middle than any team in football. On Defense our outside corners of McKelvin and Gilmore have horrible technique. And are constantly torched. Duke should not be playing on an NFL defense. He is a special teamer and nothing more. The back seven have no cover skills, and when r pass rush is not clicking, we are done. Happened against Rivers when he had time, and against Brady the entire game. Ironic, that the run defense is off the charts. Spikes and Bradham are tremendous playing downhill. Really miss Kiko and Bryan Scott because other than A Williams we have noone who can make plays in space on D.

Coaching staff is nowhere near good enuf to gameplan in a way to mask our weaknesses, and pressure the opponent on both sides of the ball. Giving up 37 points at home in a very important game is unacceptable. Head coach takes the blame for that. Bottom line, Marrone is not changing the culture of losing on the Bills. He coaches more not to lose, than to win. Not instilling confidence in his players. Get Orton a decent O line, and a coach who can game plan an offense, and he will lead us into the playoffs. Without a first round pick next year, we have to build around Orton. Sign some solid O lineman, CB's and a cover LB. Draft the best TE and S in the second and 3rd rounds and this team will be on its way.

Turnovers were killer. The Spiller fumble was particularly deflating. Orton played well enough to win, so I don't know why folks are griping about QB play. NE scores 24 points in the second half? No adjustments coach Schwartz? We really missed AW out there today...Duke was dookie.

Kiko shadowing Gronk too

We can`t beat the Refs and Brady. We can`t beat the Refs and Brady. On and on. Like one of my sons friends said ..Its not fun to watch ,when you see all these fake calls going against you. Welcome Pegulas to the NFL.

Soon we will the dynasty and pats will be in our shoes :devil: :devil: :devil:

:w00t:

Thank you, I have been so f-ing depressed after the game today, but that just made me laugh my ass off. I really needed that, thanks again.

You're welcome. That actually came from Jim Bouton's book "Ball Four." He was quoting another player talking about their manager, Don Zimmer. It seemed fitting.

This^

Moral victories are over. We beat the other teams like us and fall apart when the big bully comes to town. Been watching it for 14 years and its getting old

I agree with this. But its time to move on is all i can say. 3-3 with 2 winnable games coming up. Stay positive