So I tune into Boston Sports radio...

YoloinOhio

Because I can't stand Cowherd and Albert Breer tweeted he was going to be on, who I like. And they are saying Browner likely won't play or be very effective. And that worries them, because...

What will they do against Denver? They need him against Julius Thomas.

It's Football Friday before the Bills game. I hate being chopped liver!!!

But they also made fun of Rodak, I think. So that was fun.

I love the fact that the Bills are getting no respect- regionally or locally. They just need to keep their heads down and keep working. Flying under the radar is a good thing. Given the last 14 years I can't blame the media for not giving them any street cred. Hopefully, soon enough they will earn it back.

Go Bills.

Because I can't stand Cowherd and Albert Breer tweeted he was going to be on, who I like. And they are saying Browner likely won't play or be very effective. And that worries them, because...

Its' not you that is chopped liver...it is Scott Chandler...

Detroit sports radio probably was the same a week ago so don't stress over it.

And this week! The majority of the commentary I saw on the Bills/Lions game, outside the Buffalo area media, centered on their kicker missing 3 field goals (which is pretty bad, I admitt) or the laser guy... nobody seems to be wanting to give the Bills much credit.

oh. Well I agree with that actually! But don't sleep on Gragg!

I have been clamoring for more Gragg since last season...I don't hate Chandler, like some, but I think given the opportunity to grow, Gragg has the potential to be a much better player than Chandler has ever been...just needs more opportunities. From what I have read (mostly via FF blogs) Orton likes to rely pretty heavily on the tight ends to catch passes...Gragg could emerge if that continues...

I love the fact that the Bills are getting no respect- regionally or locally. They just need to keep their heads down and keep working. Flying under the radar is a good thing. Given the last 14 years I can't blame the media for not giving them any street cred. Hopefully, soon enough they will earn it back.

Go Bills.

This.

I have been clamoring for more Gragg since last season...I don't hate Chandler, like some, but I think given the opportunity to grow, Gragg has the potential to be a much better player than Chandler has ever been...just needs more opportunities. From what I have read (mostly via FF blogs) Orton likes to rely pretty heavily on the tight ends to catch passes...Gragg could emerge if that continues...

You're not alone. It should be interesting to see how Gragg plays over the next few weeks with Orton. I get a sense you're correct and he's going to emerge thanks to Orton's vision. Chandler still blocks better than Gragg, which isn't saying much but still counts, and is a much bigger target -- but I'm with you, I think Gragg could be a nice weapon.

And this week! The majority of the commentary I saw on the Bills/Lions game, outside the Buffalo area media, centered on their kicker missing 3 field goals (which is pretty bad, I admitt) or the laser guy... nobody seems to be wanting to give the Bills much credit.

Isn't it amazing when you think about it?

That a guy who hasn't seen even a down of live bullets since 2013 comes in, on the road, against the No. 1 defense in the NFL and after a rough start finishes 30-43, for 308 and a TD, as well as closing out the final quarter going 12-15 for 141.

...and almost not a peep about it.

Who said what about Rodak? That is very rare for host types to comment on other media dudes.