The Walking Dead Return

Yeah, that's a good point. The only other possibility is someone they know but haven't seen in a while. I don't think anyone fits that bill at this point.

I couldn't think of anyone who would fit that either, but then I started re-watching season one the other day. Do you think its possible they bring back Guillermo and the Vatos? In case you don't remember (I sure didn't,)They were the group that kidnapped Glenn when a bunch of people went looking for Merle.; It was the same episode as the one where the RV camp on the quarry pit gets attacked and Andrea's sister is bitten. After a standoff over Rick's bag of guns, Rick finds out they are protecting a nursing home and gives them some of the guns.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently there is a deleted scene in the season one DVDs where they go back to see the Vito's and found everyone was slaughtered but not by walkers.

do you mean this one?

DOH true.

you can't see a spoiler or you can't open the link at work?

ttps://search.yahoo...=yfp-t-703&fp=1

I hated that at my last job. The new one I a travel and need to upload software a lot, so I have Admin rights and I can de-select the work default proxy settings.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

DOH true.

you can't see a spoiler or you can't open the link at work?

ttps://search.yahoo...=yfp-t-703&fp=1

I hated that at my last job. The new one I a travel and need to upload software a lot, so I have Admin rights and I can de-select the work default proxy settings.

Can't wasn't the right word. I'm not going to click on what I assume is a walking dead video at work. Anyway, I never actually saw the scene, just heard about it.

I have a new theory after talking to some co-workers. What if the person or persons with Daryl are other "patients" from the hospital? they will be used to provide information to get Beth out and most likely be zombie food by the time they do get Beth out...

I love this show. But, I really would like more flash-backs like the one we had with Michone. "The Walking Dead" refers to the living characters & I'd like to know more about them. Dale said to Andrea, "You & Amy are the only people I've ever cared about." Why is that? Andrea was a civil-rights attorney. What made her like that? How about a scene with Herchel being hammered?

I want to know more about these people.

The markings on the tress are symbols used by hobos. The x in a circle means 'Good for a handout', and the horizontal line means 'Doubtful'. So probably another way to attract people to Terminus and away from the church. Maybe the priest made them; another sin of his leading people down the wrong path?

With Beth, I'm guessing the hospital has a small group who are experimenting on people. Beth either ends up traumatized, brainwashed, or even lobotomized, thus Daryl saying in preview that she's gone, as in mentally gone.

The markings on the tress are symbols used by hobos. The x in a circle means 'Good for a handout', and the horizontal line means 'Doubtful'. So probably another way to attract people to Terminus and away from the church. Maybe the priest made them; another sin of his leading people down the wrong path?

With Beth, I'm guessing the hospital has a small group who are experimenting on people. Beth either ends up traumatized, brainwashed, or even lobotomized, thus Daryl saying in preview that she's gone, as in mentally gone.

Gareth said that his group was marking their path to Bob, and said he didn't know why because there was nothing to go back to.

The return of Beth Nice backstory so far

Daryl's unknown comrade is still unknown.

my guess is that it's Noah

Is Carol faking her injury?

The sleazoid cop got what was due to him. Lollipop Lollipop suck on that beeatch

1414997256883_wps_105_LOS_ANGELES_CA_November_2.jpg

The B word cop Dawn will get her due too. She will "owe" Beth a beating or 2.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

So from next week's previews, they're not even going to follow up on this Beth episode right away? That's irritating. It finally got interesting at the very end and then they just leave us hanging.

Hated this episode. Was slow and drawn out. Acting was pretty bad too.

I agree, it was a pretty boring episode, but a necessary scene setter for future episodes. At least we now know who took Beth, but why, there are a lot of unanswered questions as to what they are truly doing at that hospital. Looks like It is definitely another patient with Darly, that being Noah. Looks like slabtown is pretty well guarded, with at least one sniper on the rooftop, but can't really get a feel for how many "cops" are in there. you have to think there aren't many places with lights in the city, it must stick out pretty good at night. It's hard to believe they could hold their ground that long if not heavily armed. The doctor could be after Beth now that she knows he had the other doctor killed. We'll find out in a couple weeks as next week is the Washington crew episode.

I don't think it would be too tough to hold that position. Stairs are the walkers' enemy. They just have to worry about other humans and I don't know how many would be too interested in heading into the city.

As for the episode, I was finding myself thinking "I hope this goes somewhere soon" throughout the episode. It just feels like pointless filler. At least last year the random one off episodes for each character helped to further develop those characters. This one really didn't add much. We already know enough about Beth and other than the kid, I don't think we met anyone who will be around very long. Maybe they save the doctor too. He'd definitely be useful.

I didnt feel it was pointless filler at all. We needed to know what happened to Beth.....it also shows the maturation of Beth's character from being a whiny little girl into something stronger........

Its a little morbid and maybe cuz its Halloween time....but I saw them wheel Carol in and kept thinking to the Jason and Michael Myers scenes when they thought he was dead and he wakes up and kills everyone......

Carol has turned into a bad mofo in this series

I didnt feel it was pointless filler at all. We needed to know what happened to Beth.....it also shows the maturation of Beth's character from being a whiny little girl into something stronger........

I thought they did enough of that for her last year up until she was kidnapped.

Did I miss something?

The female cop told Beth that they rescued her from a ditch but wasn’t Beth kidnapped by a car with the white cross on the back?

In the scene where Beth and Noah are in the parking lot, you see the car with the white cross on the back window so we know that she wasn’t rescued.

I’m sure we all are aware of this but I am a little hazy as to why Beth wouldn’t remember being kidnapped

CBF

Did I miss something?

The female cop told Beth that they rescued her from a ditch but wasn’t Beth kidnapped by a car with the white cross on the back?

In the scene where Beth and Noah are in the parking lot, you see the car with the white cross on the back window so we know that she wasn’t rescued.

I’m sure we all are aware of this but I am a little hazy as to why Beth wouldn’t remember being kidnapped

CBF

She definitely wasn't rescued, but what can she say, you were abducted? That's why there is so much more to the hospital story. They must have given her a shot of some sort to knock her out, she said something about the last thing she remembers was fighting walkers. But i want to say, when Beth is first abducted, you can see her pounding on the back window of the hearse, but I can't recall that last scene from last season.

I don't think it would be too tough to hold that position. Stairs are the walkers' enemy. They just have to worry about other humans and I don't know how many would be too interested in heading into the city.

I was referring to human threat, i don't think Walkers would notice light up that high, if they notice light at all.

Did I miss something?

CBF

they never showed Beth being taken. so it is possible that she was being attacked by zombies when they came across her in the road.

I found it odd that the walkers were in the hospital "compound" near the cop cars

or did I see that incorrectly?

they never showed Beth being taken. so it is possible that she was being attacked by zombies when they came across her in the road.

I found it odd that the walkers were in the hospital "compound" near the cop cars

I guess I can see that as well. I am trying to think back to the funeral home scene, because that's where the hearse was originally and ultimately Beth's abduction/rescue. I think you correct about the "compound", that would suck to have to dodge walkers every time they needed the cars.

I guess I can see that as well. I am trying to think back to the funeral home scene, because that's where the hearse was originally and ultimately Beth's abduction/rescue. I think you correct about the "compound", that would suck to have to dodge walkers every time they needed the cars.

I think it's part of their way to keep their "employees"

I believe they recapped Daryl and Beth in the funeral home at the beginning of last nights show.

there looked to be a purse / bag with items spilled out of it on a road.

I'm wondering if Carol wasn't "planted" inside to rescue Beth. I'm thinking Noah was found by Carol and Daryl and she volunteered to get "inside" to save Beth because they are less intimidated by women on the inside.

That was my initial thought as well. Daryl probably wanted to go in himself, but Noah told them about slabtown only taking in the weak.

My daughter just watched it, and the cars are inside one fenced area and they show Beth climb through a hole in the fence to another fenced area where the rotters are.

Just because an episode is "slow" doesn't make it bad. It was more like a mystery, trying to figure out what's going on with this newest group of walking dead.

I didn't say bad. I was just reiterating what others posted along with my own prompting of lets get to killing some walkers!!!

I didn't say bad. I was just reiterating what others posted along with my own prompting of lets get to killing some walkers!!!

Killing walkers has become too easy. They need some walkers who retained some degree of intelligence, so perhaps they remember how to use a weapon like a knife or club.

that qualifies her for a would ya!

By about 11 years... :blush:

I heard yesterday that the "slowest" TWD episode had a higher TV rating than SNF

We're still going to watch, you don't know it's a "slow" episode until you've actually watched it, right?

Killing walkers has become too easy. They need some walkers who retained some degree of intelligence, so perhaps they remember how to use a weapon like a knife or club.

So, along those lines (kind of)...Can walkers see? or is it more a sense of smell that draws them to something?

Edited by ricojes

So, along those lines (kind of)...Can walkers see? or is it more a sense of smell that draws them to something?

They can see, but not real good. So they're attracted to rapid movements that don't look like other walkers. And they can smell, thus the reason the living sometimes cover themselves with walker blood and guts to blend into the crowd. But sound always gets their attention.