The Walking Dead Return

I dont see any way they kill off Judith

No way they kill off a baby

CBF

I don't think so either which is why I put her way at the bottom. The only thing is.....if you wanted to establish someone as a reeeeaaaaaaallllllly bad guy, would killing Judith do it?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think so either which is why I put her way at the bottom. The only thing is.....if you wanted to establish someone as a reeeeaaaaaaallllllly bad guy, would killing Judith do it?

I think the better way to do that in a television show is to kill of someone that all the viewers love....Judith would be a shock, but most of the show you forget she even exists. Now if it were Glenn, Daryl, Rick, or any of the main characters, that would establish someone as reeeeaaaaalllllly bad.....

Edited by ricojes

That was pathetic. What a terrible spot to cut off at.

It's a cliffhanger. I thought it was a good episode.

The most interesting part to me outside of Deanna/Michonne was Carol vs. Morgan. Either philosophy works in that moment but the conflict between the two causes the problem. And it is a big problem. More wolves in the 2nd half of the season is interesting. I don't think Denise will die but I have no idea how she can't at this point.

One death in the entire episode. That's what we get out of the wall coming down? I feel like they've slowed this show incredibly so that its sole purpose is to push this badlands show.

If nothing else, there is no way you should have to sit through the opening of another show to see the end of the episode.

One death in the entire episode. That's what we get out of the wall coming down? I feel like they've slowed this show incredibly so that its sole purpose is to push this badlands show.

If nothing else, there is no way you should have to sit through the opening of another show to see the end of the episode.

I agree about the Badlands crap but I think the story being methodical is ok. There are a lot of cool characters and their story lines need time. If it was a two hour episode instead of being separated by several months, then no big deal. I'm guessing there are deaths to come in episode 9. "Mom, Mom, mom" boy is a goner.

Is this the first half season stretch they've had where not a single person from the main group died? They're definitely killing the "no one is safe" vibe. I know the red shirt thing is so cliche, but this really has fit that label perfectly. Even the annoying part of the group in Gabriel has been untouched.

Is this the first half season stretch they've had where not a single person from the main group died? They're definitely killing the "no one is safe" vibe. I know the red shirt thing is so cliche, but this really has fit that label perfectly. Even the annoying part of the group in Gabriel has been untouched.

I really thought Eugene was going to buy it. I don't know how he didn't. Everyone else is a zombie magnet; he stands in the open against a wall and is ignored.

Maybe that's the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse. Zombies are repelled by mullets.

That was pathetic. What a terrible spot to cut off at.

Not really Sam losing is is akin to Looking At Flowers.

When Glenn saw Maggy I thought her tower was going to topple over.

I also thought Daryl, Sasha and Sarge would make it back instead of meeting with Negans' biker gang.

I really thought Eugene was going to buy it. I don't know how he didn't. Everyone else is a zombie magnet; he stands in the open against a wall and is ignored.

Maybe that's the secret to surviving the zombie apocalypse. Zombies are repelled by mullets.

He was stinking of piss_and_crap?

If Moran had killed Carol he's be dead the second Rick heard about it.

Where is the rest of the town? Tara/Rosita rescued that one guy (Tobin?) right at the beginning while Mullet was standing in the background. Then flash forward slightly and they're saving Mullet, but no sign of the previous guy. There are too many people in that town who have been unaccounted for in the last few episodes. Aaron? Heath? Spencer? The armory lady? The woman Abe rescued at the construction site ages ago? I guess it's good that they didn't randomly kill a few more of them this week, but they have to be somewhere.

It's a cliffhanger. I thought it was a good episode.

The most interesting part to me outside of Deanna/Michonne was Carol vs. Morgan. Either philosophy works in that moment but the conflict between the two causes the problem. And it is a big problem. More wolves in the 2nd half of the season is interesting. I don't think Denise will die but I have no idea how she can't at this point.

Im sorry but Morgan straight pisses me off

His morality issues are gonna get people killed.....and they were lucky that the wolf didnt just end everyone right there (except for the one with medical training which he needs)

"Mom. Mom. Mom."

And then, after making the audience collectively think "Man, I can't wait for this annoying little **** to die..." cut. :wallbash:

I am so rooting for that kid to get killed.....the BABY makes less noise.

And...im sorry but the baby storyline is straight bull ****....my grandson cries.....a lot

I think your onto something....just be dumb as a box of rocks and you are safe

Where is the rest of the town? Tara/Rosita rescued that one guy (Tobin?) right at the beginning while Mullet was standing in the background. Then flash forward slightly and they're saving Mullet, but no sign of the previous guy. There are too many people in that town who have been unaccounted for in the last few episodes. Aaron? Heath? Spencer? The armory lady? The woman Abe rescued at the construction site ages ago? I guess it's good that they didn't randomly kill a few more of them this week, but they have to be somewhere.

I think there will be more to this after the break......Rick told everyone to go back to their homes

Im sorry but Morgan straight pisses me off

His morality issues are gonna get people killed.....and they were lucky that the wolf didnt just end everyone right there (except for the one with medical training which he needs)

I'd love to know why he didn't kill anyone. I'd imagine that a gunshot would attract walkers, but is he even aware of the chaos outside? If he is, ok, it makes sense. He can't overpower 4 people.

And was I the only one hoping that Tara/Rosita would quickly shoot him in the head when he had the knife to her throat?

I'd love to know why he didn't kill anyone. I'd imagine that a gunshot would attract walkers, but is he even aware of the chaos outside? If he is, ok, it makes sense. He can't overpower 4 people.

And was I the only one hoping that Tara/Rosita would quickly shoot him in the head when he had the knife to her throat?

No one worth anything would ever give up their weapon to a nutbar holding a hostage. That should have been a very simple exchange: "Go ahead and kill her. You'll be dead before the first blood droplet hits the floor."

And Darryl is a wuss for not driving straight through those idiots on the bikes.

I am so rooting for that kid to get killed.....the BABY makes less noise.

And...im sorry but the baby storyline is straight bull ****....my grandson cries.....a lot

My nephew never cried. My youngest niece cried all the time. It varies.

And I was mildly surprised Rick didn't just bury his axe in that kid's head..."Sorry, but he was gonna die anyway, and get us killed." Carol would have offed him without a second thought.

No one worth anything would ever give up their weapon to a nutbar holding a hostage. That should have been a very simple exchange: "Go ahead and kill her. You'll be dead before the first blood droplet hits the floor."

And Darryl is a wuss for not driving straight through those idiots on the bikes.

Not even. A nihilistic, murderous nutbar holding a hostage, whose only motivation is to kill everyone and anyone. There's no negotiating space there. Don't even talk, just shoot. The hostage has a better chance with you trying to shoot past them, or through them.

That's just one example of what really bugged me about the episode: everyone turned in to a raving idiot. Carol's been cool, collected Commando Woman for quite some time...then she goes full-goose bozo in a desperate attempt to go all stabby-stabby on a Wolf. Morgan, having met this Wolf before, and fought him when said Wolf explicitly stated his intent to kill him, decides it's in his best interests to turn his back on said Wolf and fight Carol. Jesse, in the rush to get herself covered in zombie guts, seems to completely forget that her zombie-bait youngest even exists. (That really killed me..."Mom?" "Oh, yeah...Sam. You're still here. Listen, pretend you're someone else.")

And Darryl was symbolically castrated when his crossbow was taken away.