The Walking Dead Return

Glenn may be used to fill in back story segments or as a walker per speculation

If the pictures published in the Summer are not a curve ball, neither of those two will work.

I love how prepared that statement from Gimple was. Everyone chose to focus in on the "parts of him" portion of the statement and ignored the rest, but that statement mentioned every possible outcome for Glenn.

Parts of him could also mean Maggie is pregnant. But could it be un-gay Aaron's baby from the sewer rendezvous?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the pictures published in the Summer are not a curve ball, neither of those two will work.

Parts of him could also mean Maggie is pregnant. But could it be un-gay Aaron's baby from the sewer rendezvous?

No one has been in a sewer since Atlanta, Maggie and Aaron weren't even there.

Now you are talking about the future!

Pregnancies take 9 months. So Maggie is possibly already knocked up by Glenn, but she's not sure and then goes for a walk in the sewer with Aaron while looking for Glenn. Aaron gets un-gayed by Maggie's hotness and they do the deed. In the future....like during her pregnancy....the Glenn/Aaron/Maggie/Daryl love parallelogram ensues.

I agree with Shrader that it absolutely could be a chunnel. I doubt that would stop Aaron.

Didn't really love this episode.

Am now convinced they will drag out the Glenn thing now, and the last scene of the last episode of this season will be a shot of the back of Glenn's head, with someone exclaiming "Glenn!" - but you won't know if he is alive or a walker

Pregnancies take 9 months. So Maggie is possibly already knocked up by Glenn, but she's not sure and then goes for a walk in the sewer with Aaron while looking for Glenn. Aaron gets un-gayed by Maggie's hotness and they do the deed. In the future....like during her pregnancy....the Glenn/Aaron/Maggie/Daryl love parallelogram ensues.

I agree with Shrader that it absolutely could be a chunnel. I doubt that would stop Aaron.

you forgot the Spoiler Alter !!

Now why would Aaron suggest to Maggy that his name can be used for either gender? (other than her being able to un-gay Aaron) I would think she’d honor family first.

Not sure what Ron’s is but whatever he is planning won’t work out well. I caught him grabbing for his knife when he was looking at Carl.

3 episodes left until the mid season break man time sure does fly.

Poor Mullet. He won't get his chance to ungay Tara.

But now he gets to hide in the corner and watch some lesbian action. He gets a little variety in life.

True.

I also disagree. He will get the chance to un-gay Tara. It will fail for him but Tara will use the attempt as leverage with Denise so that she will lose some weight which will pay off for Eugene and the lesbian action will get hotter. It is pretty much a symbiotic relationship all the way around there.

Anyway it appears that Aaron hasn't been un-gay long enough to know how babies are made. He may very well think it is his. Think about it....they were in the sewer.....which means he was involved with Maggie and "plumbing" at the same time. It sounds weird but for a guy with limited experience......

It is also possible that after they killed the zombies they did it right then and there but it was not shown on camera.

Aaron is a cool dude gay or maggie-fied. I hope he survives. Did his boyfriend from last season die or have they just not shown him? I can't remember.

Anyway, I can't see a way Ron survives for the long haul. We'll see I guess. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Enid....who I do not think is a wolf. She may belong to another group of some sort which has not yet been introduced or she may just be a true loner.

I don't have any real predictions based on the trailer for next week. There were some pre-season trailers with Daryl that may come in to play. He better hurry back if he is interested in Aaron though because Maggie has pretty much won him over already. I like both Sasha and Abraham and hope they survive.

I think the most interesting character in this show was Deanna. She is definitely starting to "get it". Her boozy kid is going down the wrong path. I wonder if she ends up killing him.

Aaron is a cool dude gay or maggie-fied. I hope he survives. Did his boyfriend from last season die or have they just not shown him? I can't remember.

He was there in that episode where the wolves attacked. He was with a group that brought a random injured Alexandrian to Denise for help (the one that died on the operating table).

Anyway, I can't see a way Ron survives for the long haul. We'll see I guess. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Enid....who I do not think is a wolf. She may belong to another group of some sort which has not yet been introduced or she may just be a true loner.

I think the most interesting character in this show was Deanna. She is definitely starting to "get it". Her boozy kid is going down the wrong path. I wonder if she ends up killing him.

Rick will sure be ticked off if Ron ruins his chance to get lucky.

Can't say that I have seen him or even recognized his nondescript character.

Deanna is getting it but may also be losing it at the same time

How exactly is that flimsy gate supposed to hold up against the pressure from walkers? Rather than the bleeding wall, I would have expected that to be the first breaking point for the herd to get through.

How exactly is that flimsy gate supposed to hold up against the pressure from walkers? Rather than the bleeding wall, I would have expected that to be the first breaking point for the herd to get through.

I think there are two gates. One is chain link and the reinforcement one is metal/steel.

I am a relatively late entry into this thread. Are there established rules for spoilers and/or guesses at spoilers? By this I mean there are comic book spoilers that are definitely going to occur in some form and others that may or may not occur. There are also pictures that have been published on-line and/or in magazines that may give away some hints as to what happens next or later in the season.

Are comic book spoilers off the table here?

Are pictures from Entertainment Weekly off the table?

Are pictures from the internet off the table?

I have avoided all of these so far and just went with my gut on what I thought would happen.

There are also things going on the the TV show, like Enid, that I don't think relate to the comic book at all but could be folded in. Is a guess at what happens with Enid off the table if it coincides with something that is like a comic book spoiler but not exactly from the comic book?

Rather than the bleeding wall, I would have expected that to be the first breaking point for the herd to get through.

What do you mean by bleeding wall? The blood was dripping from the watch tower. Deanna's son Spencer was supposed to be the one up there, so did he off himself is the question...

I think there are two gates. One is chain link and the reinforcement one is metal/steel.

I am a relatively late entry into this thread. Are there established rules for spoilers and/or guesses at spoilers? By this I mean there are comic book spoilers that are definitely going to occur in some form and others that may or may not occur. There are also pictures that have been published on-line and/or in magazines that may give away some hints as to what happens next or later in the season.

Are comic book spoilers off the table here?

Are pictures from Entertainment Weekly off the table?

Are pictures from the internet off the table?

I have avoided all of these so far and just went with my gut on what I thought would happen.

There are also things going on the the TV show, like Enid, that I don't think relate to the comic book at all but could be folded in. Is a guess at what happens with Enid off the table if it coincides with something that is like a comic book spoiler but not exactly from the comic book?

I don't recall too many Graphic Novel readers here and if they are I see no complaints.

What do you mean by bleeding wall? The blood was dripping from the watch tower. Deanna's son Spencer was supposed to be the one up there, so did he off himself is the question...

I'll have to rewatch that. I thought it was oozing through holes in the wall