I miss Fitz

Yeah, I know what you're gonna say.

But my man crush just got rekindled when listening to the conference call Fitz had with the Buffalo media. http://www.buffalobi...cb-51c792d5e8ea

If you put aside his physical shortcomings as a QB, he is the best QB any team could ever ask for. And the fact that he quite candidly aknowledges those shortcomings makes him even better.

I would absolutely love to have Fitz being our backup QB and, especially, the man mentoring EJ.

Edited by The Beautiful East

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know what you're gonna say.

But my man crush just got rekindled when listening to the conference call Fitz had with the Buffalo media. http://www.buffalobi...cb-51c792d5e8ea

If you put aside his physical shortcomings as a QB, he is the best QB any team could ever ask for. And the fact that he quite candidly aknowledges those shortcomings makes him even better.

I would absolutely love to have Fitz being our backup QB and, especially, the man mentoring EJ.

http://www.southwest.com/flight/select-flight.html?displayOnly=&disc=sdc%3A0A01C312565D4568A9DC95A75BD70A8E&int=

Well, we'll find out on Orton. Same as everyone. Love the character, but desperate for a winner, and he was not going to improve. Gailey made the most of him.

My hope is if we have another anemic offense against a weak team in Houston, we make the change and don't bleed this out forever. If Orton sucks, we can always go back to EJ. Orton had now a month to learn the offense and another week should be enough if he wanted to get a shot to start.

When EJ loses to SD, ok, but not Houston.

Do you miss Fitz as much as Fitz misses his receivers? I liked him as a person (like we were buddies or something), but he'd make me laugh the way he'd throw into coverage. Fitz probably misses being allowed to throw the ball...

I like just about everything about Fitzmajic but I wonder if the Texans know that they will end up 6-10? Should we tell them... Nah, they'll figure it out.

Do you miss Fitz as much as Fitz misses his receivers? I liked him as a person (like we were buddies or something), but he'd make me laugh the way he'd throw into coverage. Fitz probably misses being allowed to throw the ball...

He will play amazing.. for 6/16 of the game and the rest will be bad decisions and a couple picks

I like just about everything about Fitzmajic but I wonder if the Texans know that they will end up 6-10? Should we tell them... Nah, they'll figure it out.

He will play amazing.. for 6/16 of the game and the rest will be bad decisions and a couple picks

His nickname is Fitz-pick-six afterall Edited by ldandria