Bills/Chargers tix available...please PM me

eball

Sorry for posting on the main board but with the game tomorrow I wanted to make sure this was seen. Was planning to come up today with my dad, but he suffered a minor stroke on Thursday so we are not traveling. I have two club seats available in section 236, and at this point I'm not even looking for the highest price but really just anything reasonable so they aren't wasted.

Please PM me if interested; I can transfer via email and can accept payment via Paypal. I posted them on Ticket Exchange but if anyone gets to me first I'll remove the listing.

Thanks guys.

Sorry for posting on the main board but with the game tomorrow I wanted to make sure this was seen. Was planning to come up today with my dad, but he suffered a minor stroke on Thursday so we are not traveling. I have two club seats available in section 236, and at this point I'm not even looking for the highest price but really just anything reasonable so they aren't wasted.

Please PM me if interested; I can transfer via email and can accept payment via Paypal. I posted them on Ticket Exchange but if anyone gets to me first I'll remove the listing.

Thanks guys.

All the best to your dad.

E - thanks for sharing. We as a family will be praying for you at church tomorrow. I wish I could make it, but my boys and I did the yearly trek from Tampa for the home opener last week, and was the best in years.

I'm in medicine, and he can be just fine from a TIA, as long as they are aggressive with multiple therapies, rehab, and nutritional changes. If he has an occluded carotid at 70-80% or more, they can performa couple of different procedural choices to fix and minimize future problems.

Send me a PM message if you want additional info.. I'm sure your dad's doctors have already talked about future interventional options.

Stay strong buddy.