Thursday Night Football: Buccaneers at Falcons - 8:25 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember griping when we got man handled by Lovie's Bucs during the preseason, thinking damn, that's the guy I wanted, and not Marrone.

What a difference a few weeks make. Man, it was all gloom and doom back then. Dougie is the savior!

Edited by ldandria

If Tampa will give us Lovie, McCown, and a 2nd, just to get them off their roster/staff I think I'd hesitate to pull the trigger

Make them toss in a couple of bullets too and it's not a bad deal.

Edited by MRW

You know the scene in Titanic where the ship sinks and hundreds of people die? That was this game.

Are the Falcons the iceberg, then? This is a weird metaphor.

I was thinking more of a scene from There Will Be Blood where there is a drill pounding into the ground over and over and then it topples and explodes.

@nflnetwork

Most Career Return Touchdowns: NFL History Devin Hester 20 Deion Sanders 19 Rod Woodson 17 Ronde Barber 14

Surprised nobody commented that when they showed the split screen with Hester's & Deion's return TDs, the Deion run was from the Bills blowout win vs Falcons and Carwell running up to Deion in the end zone to remind him to take a look at the scoreboard.

Looking back, those years were the turning point for the league, just as ESPN was building steam. Guess which play earned a high profile highlight in the absolute 41-14 trashing?

Surprised nobody commented that when they showed the split screen with Hester's & Deion's return TDs, the Deion run was from the Bills blowout win vs Falcons and Carwell running up to Deion in the end zone to remind him to take a look at the scoreboard.

Looking back, those years were the turning point for the league, just as ESPN was building steam. Guess which play earned a high profile highlight in the absolute 41-14 trashing?

My sister and I caught that while watching the game. It confirms my belief that in every highlight reel of someone making a good play, they show them doing it against the Bills. I don't know why... but they do.