what teams are featured most on your broadcast TV?

I live in Italy, so it's all soccer all the time -- but at least that beats watching the &%$# Patriots, which is all I ever got in Boston ...

However, it turns out there is a Bills Backers bar in Venice (the real "Venezia"), started by a crazed Venetian Bills fan who used to date a woman from Rochester. I'm going to try to take my kids there on the train this Sunday to watch the game. With the +6-hour timezone difference, it's going to be a little late for a school night, but you know ... you just gotta raise 'em right. B-)

Raiders & 49ers. Somehow the schedule is worked out where one is the early game; 10am and one is the 1pm game, unless one is on a primetime game. Pretty much kills being able to watch any outside teams (unless there is a primetime game for one of the teams).

Florida teams all the way. Was upset when I could not catch the Bills on my tablet Sunday when I needed to pick up my daughter from work.

I know why they have the rule, but they need to change it. It's not like I want to watch the game on my phone simply to get different commercials. I want to watch it on my phone only because I can not be in front of my 50 inch flat screen. Since it was on local TV no phone or tablet access just doesn't make sense to me. Simply unavailable technology.