Game announcers were awful!

I haven't heard this many blunders by a set of announcers in a long time. How many times did they say Jackson was running and it was Spiller or vice versa? I also know of at least 4 times when they said the wrong down. When Charles made a sack he gave credit to Kyle Williams. The funny part is after he caught his mistake he tried to make up for it and say Kyle didn't make the sack but he contributed to helping put pressure on the QB. Kyle Williams wasn't even on the field on that play. Then when we kicked a field goal late in the game the head announcer said Buffalo is about to attempt the go ahead field goal. Really dude, what drugs are you on? I don't remember the Bills ever trailing in this game. They were a joke.

I haven't heard this many blunders by a set of announcers in a long time. How many times did they say Jackson was running and it was Spiller or vice versa? I also know of at least 4 times when they said the wrong down. When Charles made a sack he gave credit to Kyle Williams. The funny part is after he caught his mistake he tried to make up for it and say Kyle didn't make the sack but he contributed to helping put pressure on the QB. Kyle Williams wasn't even on the field on that play. Then when we kicked a field goal late in the game the head announcer said Buffalo is about to attempt the go ahead field goal. Really dude, what drugs are you on? I don't remember the Bills ever trailing in this game. They were a joke.

Don't forget several times when the play by play guy said a Miami player's name when describing a play that a Bill's player had just made. I remember that happening on at least one Bills run (I'm pretty sure I know the name of all of our running backs) and on one Bills pass defense play (I'm also pretty sure I know the name of all of our DBs - in fact, I'm pretty sure I know the name of everyone on the roster except the punter whose name hasn't found a neural resting spot in my brain yet - love him nonetheless).

I did hear the name blunders. Just as bad were how many times the announcer said after a play "3rd down coming up" and it was 4th down, or 2nd down, etc... The guy screwed up which down it was several times. Kinda' sloppy to say the least.

Well one thing TV did right was after the Spiller TD return they put a camera on Mrs. Wilson and showed her take a hit of her mixed drink (looked like a gin and tonic :) ) and high fived everyone around her. Looked like she was getting into the game day experience along with the other 70,000+ in attendance :)

From my perspective, I guess it worked out that we had so many loud fans at our Bills Backers bar that we couldn't even hear the TV.

it was pretty loud at my bar too but even then i kept noticing them constantly getting the downs wrong, and reported lee smith in when he was inactive. i would be surprised if they had a few mixed drinks of their own in hand.

My favorite comment was made in the shout box near the end of the game (don't remember who), something to the effect of '4th and game here for the Dolphins, or as the announcers would say "a makeable 3rd down"' lol