New Bills Store - low on inventory | Observations on renovations

Just checked out the new Bills store. It was the first time checking out the store and seeing the improvements around RWS.

It's so hard to be negative given such a positive week but I am not impressed w the changes at the Stadium.

Another $100M was needed to refurb the exterior of the stadium. Lipstick on a pig as it stands now. No way Pegula is going to dump additional dollars into this location after spending a record $1.4B for the team.

With that said - went to pick up some new Bills stuff. I liked what I saw just wish they had Large and XL left in Bills jackets shirts etc. Inventory is very low in the store and they do not anticipate a shipment before Sunday! So plan accordingly...

Just checked out the new Bills store. It was the first time checking out the store and seeing the improvements around RWS.

It's so hard to be negative given such a positive week but I am not impressed w the changes at the Stadium.

Another $100M was needed to refurb the exterior of the stadium. Lipstick on a pig as it stands now. No way Pegula is going to dump additional dollars into this location after spending a record $1.4B for the team.

With that said - went to pick up some new Bills stuff. I liked what I saw just wish they had Large and XL left in Bills jackets shirts etc. Inventory is very low in the store and they do not anticipate a shipment before Sunday! So plan accordingly...

How in the world can they have low inventory and not be expecting a shipment prior to Sunday? I hope that's not accurate, doesn't make sense, should be one of the busiest days....

Agreed. Looks like they spent all of those Stadium $$$$$$$'s on limestone bolders, and black paint. The place is a fortification. The Architect who conceived this travesty must be highly paranoid.

Seems to me the biggest issues to be addressed were getting in and out of the stadium (the super gates), expanding the store, and then the rest of it is inside. Not too concerned with the curb appeal. But that's me.

I do agree, however, that with El Pegual taking over it's hard to imagine the future home of the Bills winding up anywhere other than downtown. Which is fine and dandy, if you ask me.

6-7 more years in the revamped Ralph, then some brand spanking new digs in the B-lo.

was at the new Bills Store wednesday night.

a little disappointed in the lack of high quality items.

plenty of $75 replica and $150 replithentic jerseys but not a single $300 authentic. not even anything for sizing.

polo's had silk screen emblems, not embroidered.

I'm sure the store was fully stocked for the start of the season. Think about how many people probably went and bought stuff after the Pegula news broke. Let them get restocked and give it another shot.

Your right. About the store. There are other improvements to the Ralph complex. A new Maintence building, a new Food service building which it looks like it also serves the broadcast industry. Expanded weight room, There was a ton of work that the average fan would not know was done. Edited by Hammered a Lot

The Bills Store needs way more Big and Tall, There are lots of us 300 pound brothers and sisters out there who need a 3X.

The other thing I noticed on many item was the Bills logo was silk screen on to clothing rather than stitched on. After several washes and dries its the stuff that will crack and peak off.

I thought it made things look cheap!

plenty of $75 replica and $150 replithentic jerseys but not a single $300 authentic. not even anything for sizing.

I was there Wednesday with my wife and the one thing that really stood out to us is that there are no changing rooms or areas for people to try things on. To us that seemed like a pretty big oversight.

junk, you can buy junk online at a fraction of those ripoff prices.

Jerry Sullivan is that you?

Also visited the new Bills Store today. As a business owner, cursed with always evaluating other businesses, I was highly unimpressed by the production put on over at 1 Bills Drive. First, I looked up the Bills store hours online. Couldn't find the Saturday hours listed anywhere, so I called twice. No answer both times. Decided to drive over around 6PM, figuring they had to be open the night before the home opener, they were, good news! Overall the curb appeal is nice, and also very nice on the inside.

The problems: Had to take a piss, no bathrooms in the store. A large mens room adjacent to the store was locked. I was told I had to use the port a john across the street or walk 5 minutes down the street to the Tim Hortons!? Kind of bizarre. No dressing room, is an embarrassing oversight. Out of stock on many items and limited sizes for a lot of inventory is a real bad look the night before the home opener. I saw a lot of money walk out the front door due to lack of product and lack of sizing. Maybe a $1.4 billion company doesn't get too beat up watching thousand of dollars walk out the front door, but it hurt me to watch it happen. I was shopping for a specific hat and t-shirt I saw on the Bills website. Found the hat, didn't find the shirt. They certainly have floor space and wall space for much more inventory, so hopefully they can work the kinks out and get more product on the floor. Also, I'd suggest opening the public bathrooms adjacent to the store. Personally, I had no problem crossing the street and pissing in the port a john, but I just thought it was a bad look for the Bills to be directing paying customers who need to relieve themselves to port a johns or the tim hortons bathroom down the street.

Edited by Estro

I was there Wednesday with my wife and the one thing that really stood out to us is that there are no changing rooms or areas for people to try things on. To us that seemed like a pretty big oversight.

I disagree. I think with a changing room a lot of $100 jerseys would be walking out under sweatshirts, etc. There's a lot of very expensive things that would disappear. I do however think more mirrors are needed. They only have 2 by the hats. None on the other side of the store by the jerseys.

Now living back in Lake Chales, LA, I went to the McNeese St game last night. stopped by their store and ordered an #88 Jersey for a long-time ago TE who played there. Whippersnapper Cashier said they don't use that number but didn't know why..

I do.

IMO, the Greatest Buffalo Bill ever played his college ball there -and THAT's the reason no other player has worn #88 since. For the Bills, he wore #77.

Tom Sestak.

I ordered a custom #88 jersey on line this a.m..

Just wanted to share.