Ravens have LB Arthur Brown on trade block

YoloinOhio

I'd take him in a heartbeat for a 5th-7th, possibly a 3rd or 4th. Good in coverage. Something we lack at LB at the moment. Especially with rivers out a few weeks, I think he'd be a welcome add and an upgrade over Ty Powell for Lb depth

Not for me. I haven't been all that impressed from what I've seen from him in Baltimore. Lacks a bit of positional discipline for me. If he was cut I'd consider bringing him in. No way I trade for him. The Colts meanwhile are packaging together their next 6 first rounders and are ready to make a move...... but then the Ravens might need a running back so maybe they could trade Trent Richardson? Just a thought..... :)

I'd take him in a heartbeat for a 5th-7th, possibly a 3rd or 4th. Good in coverage. Something we lack at LB at the moment. Especially with rivers out a few weeks, I think he'd be a welcome add and an upgrade over Ty Powell for Lb depth

Marrone said Rivers is day to day at yesterday's OBD Presser.

This is Bryce Brown's brother, BTW.

Maybe swap him for his bro.. If reports are correct and Bills looking for CJ extension, with Freddy re-signed for next yr and Dixon signed for few, we dont need to be 4 deep at RB especially with us having Bryce inactive for 1st game. With Ravens RB situation in serious turmoil with Rice drama and having Justin Forsett and Pierce, Bryce has more upside than both of them. We could use the extra LB and they could surely use an extra option at RB!

Maybe swap him for his bro.. If reports are correct and Bills looking for CJ extension, with Freddy re-signed for next yr and Dixon signed for few, we dont need to be 4 deep at RB especially with us having Bryce inactive for 1st game. With Ravens RB situation in serious turmoil with Rice drama and having Justin Forsett and Pierce, Bryce has more upside than both of them. We could use the extra LB and they could surely use an extra option at RB!

I like having Bryce. He's the speed guy if the regular speed back is broken. Seems perfect to me. For example last year with bryce there they could have given CJ some more consecutive time to recoup the ankle... And a healthy Bryce might be better than a gimpy CJ....

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

How quickly we forget how little depth we had last year and how it hurt us dearly