Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/13073/qb-tajh-boyd-among-bills-14-workouts

Meanwhile, defensive end Jacquies Smith was claimed off waivers by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bills waived Smith on Monday to make room on the 53-man roster for linebacker Nigel Bradham, who is returning from a one-game suspension.

Home dogs at this point! Can't believe it...

It's the effect of beating the Patriots so handily in their home opener. All that's going on in Buffalo this week (Pegulas as new owner, Kelly's good health news, alumni week, tribute to Ralph, and the Bills' home opener) is not being factored in the line. The Dolphins will wonder WTF just hit them. It's gonna be Raucous at the Ralph! Pure Fandemonium! Go Bills!!!

CBS Sports NFL Picks: Week 2: http://www.cbssports...st-the-spread/2

very concerned about this game. People seem complacent because we swept them last year. Also too much celebrating a single win last week over Chicago. Add to that the Pegula news, and you have a team that's just setup to lose focus and disappoint. A division loss at home is the worst kind

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

very concerned about this game. People seem complacent because we swept them last year. Also too much celebrating a single win last week over Chicago. Add to that the Pegula news, and you have a team that's just setup to lose focus and disappoint. A division loss at home is the worst kind

I think with most teams you would be right Joe... But I don't think there is any way this team loses focus... Just too many years of that...The vets will see to it that they are ready. They know Miami is no joke... But a bit of confidence based on the way they played the fish last year won't hurt either... This game is far from a given... They know it...I think they'll be ready... I certainly hope they are lazer focused...

Can anyone DVR the pre-game and game itself? I'll be out in the wilderness of colorado looking for elk...and this game has a lot of emotion behind it. Would really like to be able to re-watch it, including the pregame to see atmosphere of the Ralph.

Anyone?

ditto for me on NickelCity's request....I just moved out to No Cal and I am without Direct TV service; would appreciate some help from a brother....))