Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camper/RV lot already sold out

The Bills camper/RV lot has sold out in advance of the game for the first time in recorded team history.

BxbHuuZCYAAgs1t.jpg

Broadcast Information: Dolphins at Bills

Television, radio, and internet broadcast information for the Bills-Dolphins game.

Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons <4:01>

Chris Brown sits down with Doug Marrone to talk about the excitement level heading into the home opener, getting linebacker Nigel Bradham back from suspension, and spreading the ball around to all of the playmakers on offense.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I had all the stuff to make Kiko dip last week but never did. Might just put it off again to keep the game day activities the same as last week.

You were supposed to give a full report weren't you ?

Yolo , tell us how the dip was/is please ? some one has to be responsible around here.

Thank gosh for 26 and Ohio

Go Bills

You were supposed to give a full report weren't you ?

Yolo , tell us how the dip was/is please ? some one has to be responsible around here.

Thank gosh for 26 and Ohio

Go Bills

i like my original version of the dip better but ... kiko. I would recommend adding some Frank's sauce, stirring in shredded cheddar or mozzarella, and serving hot instead of cold.

i like my original version of the dip better but ... kiko. I would recommend adding some Frank's sauce, stirring in shredded cheddar or mozzarella, and serving hot instead of cold.

I figured it was weak sauce when i first laughed my darn arse off with his recipe. and his quaint narrative

Franks is a Buffalo thang. But i keep some on hand over here in Ra cha cha at all times. just in case

Edited by 3rdand12

Film Session: Miami Dolphins <4:14>

Mark Kelso breaks down the Miami rushing attack and also takes a look at their pass rushers.

Buffalo Bills Alumni Association V.I.P. Gala <4:00>

Alexandra Vitale was at the annual V.I.P. Gala for the Buffalo Bills Alumni Association where she talked with Bills alumni about the event and more.

Bills Focus: Dolphins-Bills Preview <5:00>

Chris Brown and John Murphy discuss all aspects of this Sunday's Dolphins-Bills matchup including defending the run against Miami and getting Fred Jackson and C.J. Spiller in to space.

Countdown to kickoff: Dolphins at Bills

Sunday’s game will be the 97th regular season meeting between Buffalo and Miami.

5 things to watch for during Bills - Dolphins

by Joe Buscaglia

When the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins take the field, AFC East supremacy will be on the line at Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday.

OK, perhaps that could be getting a little too ahead of things, but with the New York Jets on the road in Green Bay, and with New England already down a game in 2014, the likelihood is that the winner of the Bills-Dolphins matchup will be in sole possession of first place in the division.

Both teams are improved from what they showed in 2013, but where will the matchup be won? Some keys to the game: