Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

very concerned about this game. People seem complacent because we swept them last year. Also too much celebrating a single win last week over Chicago. Add to that the Pegula news, and you have a team that's just setup to lose focus and disappoint. A division loss at home is the worst kind

I hate that I feel this way too.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that I feel this way too.

I'm thinking back to a game a few years ago at home against jets. Bills were off to a good start, 5-2, both losses close ones on the road. For some reason everyone thought it'd be a cake walk against jets. That bubble was burst quite literally from the beginning with Rex having worked out a game plan to stop Chan's bubble screen. Fitz threw an ugly pock, Jackson got KO'd, and overall the team got spanked. Start of miserable losing streak. Im not saying a loss here equals another miserable string losses, but I do see conditions for a letdown for a crucial divisional home game.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Simply put, Miami isn't the same team as they were last year. We aren't the same team as we were last year.

As long as we get pressure on their QB, and stymie the run, we'll have a chance.

On offense, we need to get rid of the ball quickly, as I assume the Dolphins will be bringing the pressure.

@ChrisBrownBills

Keith Rivers, Lee Smith the non-participants at practice here Wednesday. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills not practicing: LB Keith Rivers and TE Lee Smith. Stephon Gilmore and Aaron Williams are both practicing.

Seantrel Henderson on path to reclaim lofty status

Seantrel Henderson’s commitment to improve his game has him on a path to a successful NFL career with unlimited potential.

I'm thinking back to a game a few years ago at home against jets. Bills were off to a good start, 5-2, both losses close ones on the road. For some reason everyone thought it'd be a cake walk against jets. That bubble was burst quite literally from the beginning with Rex having worked out a game plan to stop Chan's bubble screen. Fitz threw an ugly pock, Jackson got KO'd, and overall the team got spanked. Start of miserable losing streak. Im not saying a loss here equals another miserable string losses, but I do see conditions for a letdown for a crucial divisional home game.

You can't be a bills fan without an irrational fear of optimism.

However- if they win, they deserve to win, if they lose they deserve to lose.

It would hurt if Miami turned around their dysfunction quicker than buf...

Hope for the best, plan for the worst!

If Henderson goes down, there is no way koundjo plays. They would slide pears over.

I don't think koundjo will be active for any game this year.

If Henderson goes down, there is no way koundjo plays. They would slide pears over.

I don't think koundjo will be active for any game this year.

Gotta get the papers, get the papers.

Anybody know why Fred was back to return a punt last week? Was McLoving tired from chasing those big guys around? Don't really mind it but I was a bit surprised. Didn't read any reason for it anywhere.

They wanted to take advantage of Fred's sure hands. Instead, it was almost a :doh:

I want to see this play incorporated with #14

@ChrisTrapasso

Very nice look at the jet sweep by @BuckyBrooks http://on.nfl.com/1sl6g4i

.A play #Bills need to run for Sammy Watkins (Woods/Goodwin/CJ too)

@buffalobills

First practice of #Dolphins week in the books. Comments from Doug Marrone and players on the way.

Marrone: "This is an exciting time for all of us." Offered personal thanks to Mary Wilson and Pegula family.

Marrone: "It will be great, there's no doubt about it. I'm fired up for Sunday!" #RockTheRalph

Marrone on karma: "Let's hope the good news extends for 22 weeks"

Marrone: "We have to be ready to go on every play or we'll get embarrassed by this @MiamiDolphins team"

#Bills QB @EJManuel3: "We're happy we'll be staying in #Buffalo."

Manuel: "I know our fans will be ready to go, and so will we." #ChallengeAccepted #RockTheRalph

Manuel on pregame speech: "That was me being me. I'm the QB and it's my job to get the guys going. If that's what they need, I'll do it"

@ChrisBrownBills

Aaron Williams (head) officially limited in practice Wednesday. #Bills

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Marrone: There is some uneasiness with new ownership... We have to go out and win no matter what @wgrz

#Bills Manuel: "We're excited the sale got done... The fans will be ready (Sunday) and so will we." @wgrz

@JamesWalkerNFL

#Bills DE Mario Williams said he's not focused on last season's sweep of the #Dolphins. It's any given Sunday.

#Bills DE Mario Williams said new #Dolphins LB and former teammate Kelvin Sheppard is a great leader and a hard worker.

Buffalo fired up for Sunday’s game against Dolphins; Cam Wake wins Defensive Player of the Week

screenshot-by-nimbus-7.png

@buffalobills

.@BrandonSpikes51 (custom bathrobe!) and @IkeIgbinosun playing PS4 in the #Bills locker room after practice. #casual

BxMQlYoIgAETdI5.jpg

@buffalobills

@ChrisBrownBills

Aaron Williams (head) officially limited in practice Wednesday. #Bills

@AdamBenigni

@JamesWalkerNFL

Buffalo fired up for Sunday’s game against Dolphins; Cam Wake wins Defensive Player of the Week

screenshot-by-nimbus-7.png

@buffalobills

.@BrandonSpikes51 (custom bathrobe!) and @IkeIgbinosun playing PS4 in the #Bills locker room after practice. #casual

BxMQlYoIgAETdI5.jpg

There's that robe again...

@buffalobills

.@Fred22Jackson: "I talked to @patrick_kaleta. He's told me nothing but good things about the Pegulas." pic.twitter.com/y9A7rr7tqr

Kyle Williams on #Bills ownership: "10-15 years from now I won't have to TELL my kids what a special place #Buffalo is. I can SHOW them."

Kyle Williams: "I want to play today!" #RockTheRalph