Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All three of the Fins starting LBs will be out against the Bill along with reserve DE Dion Jordan and starting safety Reshad Jones who are both serving suspensions.

Well that should be a big advantage. They lost all their LB's and we are getting one back from suspension. Even with Rivers out I think we should be fine at LB.

Well that should be a big advantage. They lost all their LB's and we are getting one back from suspension. Even with Rivers out I think we should be fine at LB.

Sounds like Rivers could be back. Marrone said he was day to day at his OBD presser this afternoon.

Unleash the jackson!

UnHound the Fred !

oh god could you imagine not having gilmore or williams? tannehill will look like Dan Marino

oh stop. we have depth now

If P. Brown has learned from his licks , yes .

@buffalobills

It's Ticket Tuesday! Enter to win club seats for Sunday's game: http://goo.gl/IOdv26

pic.twitter.com/HRUVI5ItG5

BILLS INTRODUCE GAMEDAY 'SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING' APP

The Bills and ELERTS are teaming up to provide the ELERTS Stadium app to Bills fans. The trouble-reporting app will enhance security response at Ralph Wilson Stadium and in its parking lots.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz