Matt Ryan threw for 400+ yds vs Jairus Byrd

400 yards against one player? Wow.

But Byrd also had a great forced fumble and recovery on Julio jones in the red zone

That's the first thing I thought. Not that I care about Byrd (great guy, hope he does well unless he plays against the Bills). But blaming one DB (and a safety at that) seems pretty clueless.

400 yards against one player? Wow.

But Byrd also had a great forced fumble and recovery on Julio jones in the red zone

Let a guy gloat for a week huh?? We won and Byrd lost. I'm tickled.

That's the first thing I thought. Not that I care about Byrd (great guy, hope he does well unless he plays against the Bills). But blaming one DB (and a safety at that) seems pretty clueless.

I feel good today...better than Jairus' feet anyway.

Signing new FA defensive players rarely works out the first season. It normally hurts the team they left more than it helps the team they sign with. I suspect the Saints' pass defense will improve as time goes on but I'm not at all surprised they got shredded today.

I guess Corey Graham really shocked you then,

I guess I don't understand the animosity towards ex bills

I have no animosity toward SJ13....I do have a problem with a guy (and his agent) who wants to play for a winner (as opposed to Buffalo) and loses. If he plays in the secondary and 400+ yards were thrown against "his" squad, so be it.