What are you most looking forward to this year?

Kirby Jackson

With all of the negativity I thought that a little positivity was in order. Excluding the sale of the team, what is it that you are most looking forward to this year with the Bills?

For me it is Watkins' impact. I believe that this guy is special and will develop into one of the best in the league. He will do some things that this team hasn't seen since Moulds.

My runner up for this is the improved run d. It has been a LONG time since the Bills were any good against the run. That changes this year.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of the negativity I thought that a little positivity was in order. Excluding the sale of the team, what is it that you are most looking forward to this year with the Bills?

For me it is Watkins' impact. I believe that this guy is special and will develop into one of the best in the league. He will do some things that this team hasn't seen since Moulds.

My runner up for this is the improved run d. It has been a LONG time since the Bills were any good against the run. That changes this year.

I have nothing I'm looking forward to. I don't see the Bills doing anything. If they do something, I'll be surprised.

Pegula cleaning house. He has the money to get someone like Cowher or Gruden back on the sidelines

Funny you mention that.

I was trying to picture what move I would make if I was Pegula and became the next owner of the Bills and I pictured meeting with Gruden or his agent and literally giving him a blank check and telling him "this is how commited I am to winning and you are what this team needs"

CBF

The maturation of the WR corps. That is one very, very talented group from top to bottom (including your boy Hogan :lol: )

Funny you mention that.

I was trying to picture what move I would make if I was Pegula and became the next owner of the Bills and I pictured meeting with Gruden or his agent and literally giving him a blank check and telling him "this is how commited I am to winning and you are what this team needs"

CBF

Exactly. Coaches like that are guys that can motivate and will a team to victories. They are worth the price. They can get any assistants they want and all it takes to motivate players is a flash of the super bowl ring on their finger. Try and imagine you are an NFL player and your team just got the coach from the Syracuse Orangemen. Whoop dee doo. You were a big time recruit in college, you probably got a letter from Syracuse offering you a scholarship and you threw it in the trash without opening it. Now imagine you have Bill Cowher or John Gruden coaching your team. Those are guys that would get me excited about going to work every day. We still need a QB but if we had one of those guys as coach (and a better OC) we are immediately a better football team. Pegula can make it happen

Edited by kdiggz