What are you most looking forward to this year?

Kirby Jackson

My son's wedding.

Eldest daughters first child and my first grandchild !!

Beer.

not in that order though

congrats Nanker .

Marrone & Hackett getting fired probably.

good fun right there bob

not.

Pegula cleaning house. He has the money to get someone like Cowher or Gruden back on the sidelines

We can all have a pleasant dream cant we now ?

Marrone having an epic "they are who we thought they were" meltdown. And punching our Jerry Sullivan.

I would die happy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to seeing Jon Gruden in the booth - better there than on our sideline, in my opinion. His career record (other than the 12-4 Super Bowl year where he took over Tony Dungy's team and beat the Raider offense he created where there was no attempt to revise or disguise it) is I think 83-77 or about .500. Having lived near Tampa in those years, a lot of players during that time were either neutral or negative on Gruden. Some were very negative, and very vocal. My son was also about the same age as his son and we had some occasions where we were in the same place at the same time for 7 on 7's, camps and games. Without being too specific or long winded, I'd rather have someone else.

To be fair, I actually think he's pretty good in some of his TV stuff. And Frank Caliendo is even better!

Edited by Augie

Brandon has done a good job in many ways. His presence will not prevent a top notch coach from taking over the Bills if they think the talent level is there to make him look like the genius he is by WINNING a lot of games. I think the talent level is very close (other than maybe one key position and a few fill in's).

EDIT: This was a reply to a post that was lost into the great unknown.

Edited by Augie

And, as for the OP: I'm looking forward to the Bills proving the haters wrong, reversing the shade, and running the motherclucking table this season! It starts Sunday in Chicago with a game that no one expects the Bills to win. To Hell with that, Chicago's beatable. Their defense is terrible and Freddy's ready to make it a looooooong day for those blue helmeted bastids. Get this win on Sunday and head home for two equally winnable games against the Fish and Bolts. At 3-0, anything can happen.

no worries there!

Excellent! A quick learner! Get with the program. It may lead to another program, but don't worry... you won't be alone. I'm sure our Bills have pushed many over the edge.

I go out early in the season because there are some rockin' places here, then tend to stay home with the Ticket more and more as, you know, the season goes on and things change.

it's funny-- I am more scared of the season than looking forward to it. I am just scared we will fall flat, the whole thing blows up again, and the Watkins trade gives the browns a top-5 pick.

I am usually really upbeat too!!

My thoughts as well. That would be so....buffalo.

this is my first year with the Ticket too. Unfortunately, I'm a little scared to actually watch our team.

No wonder you're optimistic ...you haven't been watching all this time!

Kidding

But seriously if you're a football fan and not just a bills fan the ticket is heaven. You will know you're officially a crazy bills fan when you find yourself watching 4-8 buffalo down 24 points at 2-10 Tampa bay over a Seahawks/niners game though.

Excellent! A quick learner! Get with the program. It may lead to another program, but don't worry... you won't be alone. I'm sure our Bills have pushed many over the edge.

I go out early in the season because there are some rockin' places here, then tend to stay home with the Ticket more and more as, you know, the season goes on and things change.

i remember when it was announced that Tuel was starting the KC game last year, and then it was announced it would be national tekevised because KC was undefeated. I went out and bought vodka. Turned out I needed it.

No wonder you're optimistic ...you haven't been watching all this time!

Kidding

But seriously if you're a football fan and not just a bills fan the ticket is heaven. You will know you're officially a crazy bills fan when you find yourself watching 4-8 buffalo down 24 points at 2-10 Tampa bay over a Seahawks/niners game though.

ha . I actually saw quite a bit of their games via red zone and I also had nfl rewind so I was able to watch on Monday. Sometimes I didn't want to.