Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland"

YoloinOhio

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a real answer to what I posted? Like "Willie Joe" being a party animal and winning the SB? Course not you go after BB.

BB responded to me with some weak non related EJ reference. What does Vick have to do with this thread? Vick screwed up big time and paid for his crimes. What else do you want from the guy? This thread is about a little arrogant jerk off with a nothing NFL resume. I know you think he's going to revolutionize quaterback play in the NFL, so you advocate for him. :rolleyes:

BB responded to me with some weak non related EJ reference. What does Vick have to do with this thread? Vick screwed up big time and paid for his crimes. What else do you want from the guy? This thread is about a little arrogant jerk off with a nothing NFL resume. I know you think he's going to revolutionize quaterback play in the NFL, so you advocate for him. :rolleyes:

I advocate for him? No I say lets see what he can do. But you will not because he signed some autographs and floated on a rubber duck. Again I have no doubt you would have bounced Joe Namath.

I advocate for him? No I say lets see what he can do. But you will not because he signed some autographs and floated on a rubber duck. Again I have no doubt you would have bounced Joe Namath.

Namath had a reason to be brash. He had legit NFL talent and proved his worth on the field. I have no problem with confidence or swagger when it's matched up with performance. However, when someone has no legit reason for accolades, attention, or attitude, you'll see me take issue. Recent examples are Tebow, Michael Sam, and Manziel.

Namath had a reason to be brash. He had legit NFL talent and proved his worth on the field. I have no problem with confidence or swagger when it's matched up with performance. However, when someone has no legit reason for accolades, attention, or attitude, you'll see me take issue. Recent examples are Tebow, Michael Sam, and Manziel.

I have a very long memory and I remember when Namath signed that record breaking AFL [not NFL ] contract for $400,000 he was very cocky because he knew he was good. And he was. So?

I was a fan of Namath too. No issue here.

So you know what I mean. Lets stop clicking our tongues over his minor puberty off field activities[Manzial] like a barnyard full of chickens and see what he can do.

Edit- Hell Namath is still in puberty. Drunk and kissing side line reporters at his age? But do you think a single 1968 Jets fan regrets getting him?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

And there's no saying that joe would've survived this nfl - it's a different world and a different culture with different pressures and expectations

Never fails to amaze me the depth of pure hatred for Manziel here. He's just some kid football player. Can you imagine 24/7 coverage and cell phone cameras in Joe Namath's day? No Super bowl for you "Broadway Joe." You got caught at club 21 and the church women do not approve.

But Vick kills and tortures dogs and the Manziel haters say "bring him in! it's just his culture!"

there seems to be more hate in Cleveland than anywhere else

Four pages and counting on a Bills board for JFF trademarking "Johnny Cleveland". That tells you all you need to know about why he's doing it.

4 pages is nothing. Not even close to Da Rick territory.

johnny football is a punk on and off the field who will fail big time when he gets his chance to play.

See, that's where you are wrong. The Illuminati will see to it that he wins at some point. He must endure his embarassment first before he gets to "level up". He may even have to leave Cleveland to find his success. Look at Lebron. It may end up being in Dallas where he and Jerruh can swap young chics in the bathroom. Who knows? :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by H2o