Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland"

YoloinOhio

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Jackass, Johnny Clipboard, Johnny Flameout, and Johnny Fool's Gold are all more in line with him.

Hasn't done a damn thing in the league and he's worrying about trademarks. :doh:

lol on Johnny Clipboard, you really should trademark that one before someone else does.

That being said, I can't blame him for trying to make money on his football persona. That is his career and he may as well "make hay while the sun is shining". I would argue however, that the sun in not currently shining in Cleveland...

Bill Rabinowitz@brdispatch 43m

Endearing himself more every day, isn't he? RT @darrenrovell: Johnny Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland" http://es.pn/1qAkInd

I think next he should file for a trademark on "Johnny Backup"

Big fan of Johnny but this is a little over the top.

Don't worry it will be "Johny franchise" soon.

Never fails to amaze me the depth of pure hatred for Manziel here. He's just some kid football player. Can you imagine 24/7 coverage and cell phone cameras in Joe Namath's day? No Super bowl for you "Broadway Joe." You got caught at club 21 and the church women do not approve.

But Vick kills and tortures dogs and the Manziel haters say "bring him in! it's just his culture!"

Never fails to amaze me the depth of pure hatred for Manziel here. He's just some kid football player. Can you imagine 24/7 coverage and cell phone cameras in Joe Namath's day? No Super bowl for you "Broadway Joe." You got caught at club 21 and the church women do not approve.

But Vick kills and tortures dogs and the Manziel haters say "bring him in! it's just his culture!"

Yep he's an immature, arrogant little punk who'll finally be humbled in the NFL.