Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland"

YoloinOhio

So... That's excusable? What's the point? I am not smart enough to see it.

I'm sure this happens to you a lot. I'll explain.

One group is the "I cant wait for Johnny to get hurt/coke addiction/fail," crowd. The reason for these thoughts is simply because they don't like him.

The other group, the "I want EJ to get hurt so Orton/Tuel/Dixon/Chad Penningtons Noodle Arm can play," crowd is also repugnant. But their feelings are based on a desire to better the Buffalo Bills. Not just pure hate.

Get it now?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One group is the "I cant wait for Johnny to get hurt/coke addiction/fail," crowd. The reason for these thoughts is simply because they don't like him.

The other group, the "I want EJ to get hurt so Orton/Tuel/Dixon/Chad Penningtons Noodle Arm can play," crowd is also repugnant. But their feelings are based on a desire to better the Buffalo Bills. Not just pure hate.

Get it now?

One group wants Johnny Manziel to fail because he plays for a rival.

One group wants EJ Manuel to win because he is a Buffalo Bill.

One group wants EJ to fail / get hurt because they are misguided in thinking it will make the Bills better, but also because they like to be that person who is always right. Percentages tell you most QBs will fail. At the same time, fans are allowed to have some hope and root for a guy without some fan pissing in his cheerios 24-7.

I'm in groups A + B. I never want to see Johnny Manziel get hurt, or any NFL player for that matter, though I will be happy to see our DL inflict pain on him should the opportunity arise.

That's the beginning and end of it for me.

One group wants Johnny Manziel to fail because he plays for a rival.

One group wants EJ Manuel to win because he is a Buffalo Bill.

One group wants EJ to fail / get hurt because they are misguided in thinking it will make the Bills better, but also because they like to be that person who is always right. Percentages tell you most QBs will fail. At the same time, fans are allowed to have some hope and root for a guy without some fan pissing in his cheerios 24-7.

I'm in groups A + B. I never want to see Johnny Manziel get hurt, or any NFL player for that matter, though I will be happy to see our DL inflict pain on him should the opportunity arise.

That's the beginning and end of it for me.

The Browns are a rival? What, do we compete in a race for the bottom every year?

Bill Rabinowitz ‏@brdispatch 43m

Endearing himself more every day, isn't he? RT @darrenrovell: Johnny Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland" http://es.pn/1qAkInd

I think next he should file for a trademark on "Johnny Backup"

Johhny 'Mistake On The Lake' (What a D!ck!)

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

Get it now?

So they're both repugnant, just different repugnant. Glad you took the time to explain that to everyone, cause it was pretty darn confusing.

So they're both repugnant, just different repugnant. Glad you took the time to explain that to everyone, cause it was pretty darn confusing.

All repugnancies are equal.

It's just that some repugancies are more equal than others.

GO BILLS!!!

Get it now?

If you are rooting for someone to get hurt, you're a POS pure and simple.