Manziel files for trademark "Johnny Cleveland"

YoloinOhio

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Jackass, Johnny Clipboard, Johnny Flameout, and Johnny Fool's Gold are all more in line with him.

Hasn't done a damn thing in the league and he's worrying about trademarks. :doh:

i can see the cleveland jerseys 3 years from now with duct tape and sharpie on the back.

Johnny Jackass, Johnny Clipboard, Johnny Flameout, and Johnny Fool's Gold are all more in line with him.

Hasn't done a damn thing in the league and he's worrying about trademarks. :doh:

Yea, what an idiot he should have went public and sold shares of stock in himself

Like EJ Manuel who had done tons in the NFL

See the hipocrisy there?

Yea, what an idiot he should have went public and sold shares of stock in himself

See the hipocrisy there?

What does it have to do with hypocricy? Can't both be ill-advised? But I'll bite... at least EJ is a starting QB. Brian Hoyer must feel teeny about now.

See the hipocrisy there?

Its not even close to the same thing. Not many people outside of Buffalo no there is stock for EJ Manuel. John Manziel is putting himself in the public eye, and is going to make players hate him.

Selling stock will be seen as smart investment

Trademarking your name, seen as an conceited jackwagon.

Its not even close to the same thing. Not many people outside of Buffalo no there is stock for EJ Manuel. John Manziel is putting himself in the public eye, and is going to make players hate him.

I wonder if Brian Hoyer has a voodoo doll at his house that looks like Johnny

buying stock maybe a smart investment if the stock has potential. many are failing to see the potential

In EJ thus the stock is not yet a smart investment. BTW, How is selling stock an investment?

As for Johnny football personally i could give a rats ass since in the very little i know aside from his collegiate career he

By trademarking the name Johnny Cleveland is making a smart investment ( in himself)if he succeeds.

Honestly, players are going to hate him? Doubtful, a segment of Bills fans will if he succeeds though. Both players IMO,are taking full advantage of capitalism. Good for them, I ain't buying.

buying stock maybe a smart investment if the stock has potential. many are failing to see the potential

In EJ thus the stock is not yet a smart investment. BTW, How is selling stock an investment?

As for Johnny football personally i could give a rats ass since in the very little i know aside from his collegiate career he

By trademarking the name Johnny Cleveland is making a smart investment ( in himself)if he succeeds.

Honestly, players are going to hate him? Doubtful, a segment of Bills fans will if he succeeds though. Both players IMO,are taking full advantage of capitalism. Good for them, I ain't buying.

Players already hate him. It is just a coincidence that all through Pre-season every team keys on talking crap to him. Other players are doing his money gesture in his face. I guarantee someone will take a fine and penalty to take a good shot at him.