BOLD predictions for 2014 NFL season

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo gets to the playoffs and we have it at home and we win it!

We also beat the pats this year in their stadium!

Bills go 11-5 and when we do almost all the idiots who said we won't break even start saying they had us as the sleeper team this year!

Peyton takes a heavy hit to his skills and hangs up the cleats at then end of the year.

Honorable Mentions:

Seahawks take a step backward, without being able to manhandle receivers, the defense is much less effective

Johnny football plays well enough to take the starting job, but gets much more hype than deserved (much like romo, rg3), and ultimately will be a fixture for a long time to come.

I think the only reason Johnny football is not starting is because of the Browns 1st three opponents. It's a brutal opening schedule and believe he will start game 4.

Bills will go 10-6, but that's more of a wish than a prediction.

gonna stray from Bills predictions because at the moment I am not so bullish on their prospects.

I will say Brady will get injured this year at some point forcing Garappolo to start. He will play good at first (or so it seems) but then never really improve from there causing the pats to just squeak into the playoffs.

NFC: Jay Cutler (assuming plays all 16 games) will be NFL MVP and the Bears will be in the NFC Championship.

Ron Rivera gets canned following abysmal Panthers season where he once again goes uber conservative.

New England goes .500 against AFCE foes

SF has a lousy offense that cannot get in sync while SJ13 contributes at crucial times.

Seattle loses in the NFC championship game to Green Bay

Oakland doesn't finish last in the division and Denver doesn't win more than 10 games.

Minnesota gets the first overall pick.

Cleveland and Pettine simply do not get the job done. >5 wins